HybridZ

How FAT are you??

Phantom

John,

My LS1 is currently trying to exhale though a single 2.5" exhaust and it's like trying to breath thru a straw! Plan is to go to 3.5" exhaust and install Kumho Ecsta V700's. On 225/50-16's my best 60' has been 2.0 but that is on some rather hard Yokohama's. I hope the Kumho's will hook better and then the exhaust will help on the top end. I just want to get down in the 12.2-12.4 range so I have "same as Z06" bragging rights on a stock LS1.

Boy, it is all about power to weight. My VG30ET 510 came up with 250 RWHP & 290 ft. lbs on a Dynojet, but weighing in at 2440 lbs (w/o driver) and 225/40-16 street tires ran 12.8 @ 112 mph.

Even though my Z is being built to handle, I'll give the 1/4 a try at least once. This is just me, but I don't care for waiting in line for a handful of runs to get a minute of race time, when I can get 4-30 min. sessions on a road course. Gee, 1 minute vs. 2 hours......there's nothing like taking a hard corner at 100+ mph!! Of course, I wouldn't mind a ride in a 9 second car, either.

They just need to make a 2 seater Top Fuel car so I can see what a 4 second run feels like!! :-D

No scale slip here, but my 81 280ZX with PS, AC, huge stereo, 350 w/iron block, heads, water pump, and manifolds has to be a pig. Most people go to aluminum rims to lose weight over the stock steelies- My outlaw 2's are even heavier than stock. Add in almost 40 pounds of just motor mounts, and you have one heavy beastie...

Bill

Man' date=' I've got a thigh that weighs that much...[/quote']

HAHA ... me too!

Yes I just might win the award for the Lead Zed. I just like my creature comforts. It is on a diet though. But car diets are sooo expensive. Cheaper to work on my thighs.

3200lbs with a full tank of gas and an ‘electronic’ cooler.

I would like to get it under 3000.

Hmm so does that mean I'm only second dog? Hmm and why are the two top piggies both from the same Z car club? Glenn is it because we have to add extra fat to keep warm in the winter like the mighty Canadian beaver? Hehehe

I don't care for the PIG designation, but I will accept...

FBB

normal_Fat%20bottom%20boy.JPG

Just call me a FAT BOTTOM BOY.

:shock:

And to think It used to be 2780! Anyone know what a stock nissan rim (six spoke) is with a 225/60/14? I'm sure my wheels alone are adding 80lbs over stock. But you won't see me complain.

MORE BOOST is the answer to all your speed desires...