HybridZ

Take a look at my pics just up. Not much i know

YoungZOwner

No i don;t believe he did, all i know is that the car sat for like 8 years like 2" off the ground soo. yaa look what happened. I know i am barve but it has lots of good part si took off that i didn;t get pics of yet. So i am hoping that i can get this 240z and put all my stuff into that one after i clean and doing everything to the motor etc, like painting it etc.

At first I was like come on guys, a little of encouragement !!! But after seing the pics, I will still say good luck :shock: but... it is doable if you cannot find another body. Put a tube frame under that and here you go.

Hope you have a good welder and some skills !!! :shock:

Seriously, good luck and have some fun !!!!

Dayz

Yeah, as some above have said, try to find a better starting point. Sure it can be done, but unless you have a lot of time and all the fabrication equipment, and a lot of patience, you will get discouraged.

With the amount of $$ you will need just to get that lump to a decent STARTING POINT, you could be miles ahead by just getting something with less rust.

On the other hand, it can be done, and the sense of accomplishment by doing it will be fantastic.....just be ready for a very, very long project.

Good luck....

Tim