HybridZ

Help ban front license plates in TX!

zeeboost

Here's the link to the petition

http://www.petitiononline.com/txplate/petition.html

I honestly don't think it'll make a difference, but its better than sitting around and doing nothing about it. I hate that front license plate -- it hurts my aerodynamics, looks, cooling system, and total investment all together. That'd be pretty sweet if we could get rid of that stupid law though. :2thumbs:

Up here in Canada it's the same thing. Well, trucks have to have the front plate (thats were the yearly sticker goes) and there's no getting away with that I guess.. But as for cars, I have been pulled over and told to take the plate out of my window and attach it to the bumper or I will get a fine. I've also seen a friend get TWO tickets ($156 I think..both within a week from the SAME cop!) for having no front plate. Hmm... Hey Dot, (and any other Ontarians.. ) we should try starting a similar petition here!

Well i hope it goes thru, but since they just instituted a "no license frame" law because they cant see your plate when the new red light cameras go in, I dont think they will let this one pass. Time for photoblocker spray. :D

As far as the sticker for the registration goes, Texas used to have them on the plate at the rear. Then with so much theft of it going on they finally put it on the lower left part of the windshield.

the cops will be able to use it as an excuse to pull you over....

No joke Tim, about two weeks ago a cop pulled me over on my way home

from college for not having a front license plate on my zx -- but the catch is that it was about 9:30p.m. and there weren't even any street lights on the highway :roll:

BTW Tim, did you ever solve the problem of your mysterious engine stumble?