HybridZ

Cant hold it in anymore...

SR240Z

Well this is what my dad and I have been doing since the last Z got stolen on September 21st... here is a pic of that one (the stolen one) 04.jpg

and this is what we are working on now... (hence the name SR240Z) DSC00288.JPG

DSC00249.JPG

Wow that sucks about your Z being stolen! :( It looks like it was quite a nice car!

However that new Silver one looks really sweet with those flares and those rims! 8) :D Keep the pics coming!

Guy

Wow! Looks fantastic.....I love the color the wheels the flares and 4 wheels discs.....and the gem under the hood of course.

When I flew out to MSA from Colorado a few years ago and saw your red Z, I photographed it to death! A trully beautiful car and I was really happy when it was featured in Super Street. I am sorry to hear that it was never recovered after the theft, I hope insurance was good to you.

Good luck with the new project. Looks fantastic. That Greddy intake manifold looks killa!

Regards - Yasin

Hey guys Thanks for all the replies and im glad you all like it so far. As far as the rims on the Red Z they are Enkei RS05 17x7 with +35 offset so you would need some spacers and they dont make that model anymore, they have the RS5 now.

Guest ON3GO

man i hate u alex :D..

car is looking badass but i knew about this before so its no big news to me :wink::D

but i really want to see pics of ur new daily driver!!!

info info info!!

mike

I'm totally sorry to ehard about the car. I know it's hard to go through something like that. My brother's 93 stang cobra was stolen about a year and a half ago. Never recoverd. Very painful.

New project looks good. At least you got another right?

Any idea what HP you're shooting for?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 240zgtr

hey dude i saw you one night in the l28 when i was comming home from LA on the 5. nice car man! anyhow i was gonna down load the build up video you had on your website. but when i went back today it wasnt there anymore. you plan on posting it up agian anytime? i wanted to study it a little closer.