HybridZ

HybridZ stickers and apparel.....

Poundz9oh9

I would be in for all of it. It looks like there is alot of interest in getting some cool apparel. Just a suggestion for Tim' date=' maybe figure out the pricing and final designs and post an announcement with a deadline for ordering and some pics of what we have to choose from. I don't want to tell you how to run your sight I just want it to happen. Thanks in advance Tim

PS I would be willing to pay an extra buck for each shirt or hat to cover your time and trouble, I'm sure the rest of the members would be happy to do the same. Right guys!!![/quote']

I usually add about a buck or two to each item, then send that to Dan for site maintenance, and hold back a few pennies to cover some of the gasoline costs.

I will be talking to the apparel company either tomorrow or Monday....

Tim

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in for a hat, shirt and a sticker! My current shirt is starting to get worn.

WTH Man!!! You mean you didn't have it mounted in an airtight glass display case?? Man o Man...the nerve! :D:twisted::wink:

Remember (everyone), there is little difference in the price of shipping between 1 item and 3 or 4 items......

TIm

Guest ON3GO

Tim can we take Terry's idea on the stickers???

if so ill take 2 stickers.. if not ill just take one.

cuz i still didnt put my 1st one on the Hulk yet.

also ill say it again Tim, thanks for doing this for us.

Mike

I would be very interested in a sticker with the new logo and a clear background. I would also be interested in a white, or black T-shirt with the new logo, and maybe even a polo style shirt?

its a great idea to spend what little money i have on hybridz.org clothes, instead of much need parts for my hybrid Z! ugh!

• 2 weeks later...

I have one suggestion for the stickers. Make them where only the letters stick to the glass rather than the whole sticker. I have one of the old stickers on my hatch and it just doesn't look all that great. It looks real coudy where-as a sticker where only the letters stick looks clean. Just an idea.

JT

JT, That is exactly what I wanted too, but the transfer type decals are 3 to 4 times the cost of the normal decals. I wasn't confident that the cheap @sses on this board would pay almost $20 for a sticker :twisted::D

Tim

Same here!

One of my two stickers is applied to the back window of my S-10 and the windows are factory tinted. You seriously can't see the sticker unless you are about 2 feet away.

If we are going to represent, we should have stickers that people are able to see clearly :wink: 8)

!M!

• 1 month later...
Guest 2slo4u

A couple of shirts and a hat. When can I get 'em? Is it ok if I make my own design for the sticker? I know a shop here that can make wicked stickers with any colors including chrome and chrome colors. I would put it on the windshield and the license plate frame. 8)

81zxturbo

95slobaru impreza