HybridZ

Got a non-nissan new car...and HybridZ rocks!

Zhadman

Not that I'm well known here, but oh well!

I got tired of my crappy commuter (Ford Focus) and traded it in on an '04 WRX :2thumbs: . Not since my 240Z have I been so excited to own a car! I was going to get an STi, but I figured my Z can be my super-duper car!

I joined up over at ClubWRX.com and I have to say... HybridZ is the BEST forum I have EVER been a member of. I'm never very quick to label people, but the maturity level (or lack thereof) in other places just amazes me! So to you HybridZ'ers... I tip my hat!

Yah well now that you own another car, and went to another forum, you're not welcome here anymore. You shouldn't post anymore.

:wink:

Just kidding dude. :lol: Cool car, really. I wish I could aford one! And I think it's good you got rid of the ferd flucus too! Have fun man!

WRX, humm. I dont like the looks of it. Just like some little honda or something. It has a little power, but the looks don't do it justice. I can't wait for the factory to put a real hemi (426) in the caravan. Baby boomer delight.

Dale

Nice choice, the WRX is on the top of my wish list. :twisted:

Yeah, I've wanted one ever since they were released here in the states. It's a blast to drive, too. I'm in the 'break in' period (the first 1000 miles) so I can't rev it over 4k... but it's still alot of fun. Even on the (relatively) crappy stock tires it hugs the road and always goes where I point it (so far! :wink: ).

WRX, humm. I dont like the looks of it. Just like some little honda or something. It has a little power, but the looks don't do it justice. I can't wait for the factory to put a real hemi (426) in the caravan. Baby boomer delight.

Dale

Yeah, it's probably not for everyone. I don't care much for out and out brute power. This car will be great for Auto-x's and canyon runs... where I hope that it's all wheel drive will really shine.