HybridZ

Work's and Volk's at wholesale prices , MUST SEE UPDATE!!

Guest iskone

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WELL I pm'ed you no response a couple of times now...and i have called r&d whatever the dealer you quoted....nobody it seems has gotten any prices out of you....and as far as that company r&d i have called at least 30 times and no one has ever answered the phone or returned called...

thanks for getting me excited for nothing...

i am going to order the custom centerlines wheels at centerlinewheels.com they can get you 17" rims with datsun wheel pattern and spacing no problem and are about $150 a wheel..

so sorry ,don't mean to flame but i have done everything to get information and i have gotten nothing..

phillip

Issac, a question for you! Does Volk or Gram Light do custom offset and wheek lug drilling. My wheel requirement are: 17"x 8" 35mm O.S. (front) and 17"x 9" 35mm O.S. (rear), the lug pattern is the stock 240Z 4 lug. If will do the custom set-up for me I would highly interested in a set of wheels. Please get me excited about this!

BP,

sorry your upset. you only sent me one vague PM. i don't have the time anymore to sort through every wheel in stock and try to find one you may like. You could have looked through the wheels to find what ones come in 17" than asked for your PCD.

Who isn't getting prices from me? I've been busting my balls for free to a price to as many people as possible, some will slip through.

You will never find a new custom 3 piece wheel under warrenty for $150

Yes. It's possible but what do you want.

Isk

well I did get a response back from david today..and he says he will call me back with prices..so things are looking up...so hopefully i will get a good price...iskone i did send you a few pm's odd that only one got thru perhaps mailbox full or something..i was just concerned i was getting back zero responses after about 2 weeks of trying to get anything..

so we will see...

by the way i inquired about 17x9 and 17x8's volk wheels...thanks and if i get a price pm me and i will tell you what it was....phillip