HybridZ

all i can say is HOLY CRAP!!!

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO
oh man..... that's awesome. I think I soiled myself.

ok so wait a tick... i posted something aux didnt see yet!!!!

NO F'ING WAY!!

lol

Mike

I almost bought an opel Manta for my Ex Girlfriend, but backed out because I coulnt find a good source of parts for em here in the states.

The guy Still has the car sitting on his back lot......his asking price four years ago....

500$

I almost bought an opel Manta for my Ex Girlfriend' date=' but backed out because I coulnt find a good source of parts for em here in the states.

The guy Still has the car sitting on his back lot......his asking price four years ago....

500$[/quote']

Hey Mike, I guess now you know where you can get one. lol, that car is badass none the less.

O man I love that car. Talk about something different Ive never seen one before.... Yes I do believe in love at first site!!! Wow. Some nice fab skills there too that volvo engine looks good in there. I bet an sr20det would work nicely

In the discription it lists a GT40 turbo along with a eaton compressor (SC). its a crazy and killer set up for sure. talk about a hybrid.. :-D

ohhh, ok. That makes much more sense. I love the sound of the eaton chargers. The 03-04 cobra's sound bad ass.