HybridZ

MSA Type 3 Airdam, H-4 HD Lights, and Clear Cover Pic.

COZY Z COLE

NEW%20AIR%20DAM%20004.jpg

Thanks for the comments. This is a rear shot showing our method of mounting the turn signal/driving lights. I didn't like the bracket supplied and using this lets the lights appear to be floating in air. The upper grill I didn't changed from org. and the grill in the air dam is stainless steel mesh painted black.

LARRY

Thanks to all who have posted on my latest upgrade!!!

The cowl has been mentioned a few times so let me say this.... Trust me if you owned this car you would love it for this reason. The cowl is a 5 in. one and I need all of it. After adding the 4 brl. dp carb., HOLLEY blower, and K&N X-Stream 14" by3 3/4" air filter on the engine there is a 1/4" clearance left. :shock: I also have 3 guages mounted outside that hide nicely under it for my viewing ( rpm,fuel level, and fuel pressure). BTW you efi guys don't have to watch fuel pressure like I do, +or- 1 psi from the 6 psi I run is all I can have or I've got a problem and have to shut it down. The last reason I love this cowl is that, if you are side by side or coming at me, it's DAMN intimadating.... :D:D

Next upgrade is the R-230 diff. and the 8 or 10lb. boost pulley. :lol:

LARRY