HybridZ

Its My Birthday Today

zguy95135

Im finally 16, although I dont have a liscense or a permit yet (I really screwed up my grades earlier this year). I had an early present when I went to pick up my new camber adjusters from Mike from KS Plastics, nice guy and I got a great deal on them, $140 for the front and back.

Anyways im finally 16, plus the Z might actually start today, cant wait :-D

Happy B-day!!! Ahhh! To be 16 again and know what I know now......

Can you imagine the fun you could have? Ooops, sorry you won't understand this yet. Do yourself a really big favor in life and get as much education as you can!!! I know, it's really sucks to think about it at your age, but you will definitely thank yourself later in life for doing so. Trust me on this one. Also, look at the one bright side of a good education......one day you will be able to afford all the "gotta have" items you ever wanted for your favorite Z car.

Guest 305240

Happy birthday Bro! Go treat yourself and buy another Z, even if it's a parts car. Hell, use any excuse to buy another Z! They do get in your blood. I have 8 now, including parts cars. Who knows what I'll have tomorrow! Enjoy life. Get a girl friend that likes them as much as you do and get her to start buying them too!