HybridZ

summit discount code

And at bandcamp, we...

I don't know what made me think of this, maybe it's because it was really late, but I recently saw a picture of the chick who played the "And at bandcamp, we..." girl in American Pie. It was in Maxim, I think. Would you believe that mousy little actress that no one payed attention to in the movie looked really hot in the magazine? I guess I shouldn't have ignored the band girls when I was in school.

Guest Anonymous

Ive seen her in other mags, she is very attractive, that movie didnt do her justice (or any of the cast for that matter). She is also a regular on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Originally posted by silicone boy:

quote:

And at bandcamp, we...

I don't know what made me think of this, maybe it's because it was really late, but I recently saw a picture of the chick who played the "And at bandcamp, we..." girl in American Pie. It was in Maxim, I think. Would you believe that mousy little actress that no one payed attention to in the movie looked really hot in the magazine? I guess I shouldn't have ignored the band girls when I was in school.

Okay, what issue - she's hot! :eek: Tried looking ontheir site but so far no-go and they played a damned AUDIO ad. GRR!

She's in Buffy? I didn't know that. Come to think of it, you're right. I never made the connection. As to where I saw that picture, it was one of those bonus sections with a pullout calendar, so I assume it was January of 2002. She was in this schoolgirl plaid skirt, a little too short (make that, way too short), and her white shirt was unbuttoned. Easy there, Blkmgk! Makes me want to go to band camp.

• 1 month later...

thanks for the reminder on the discount. i need to order some an fittings and hoses.

and to get back off topic, yes, Alyson Hannigan has been in buffy all along. love that show... and, yes, she is much hotter than she was in the american pie movies. i think these are the pics you referred to from fhm:

2.jpg

3.jpg

Yep, Alyson is a hottie.

To use the code, if you order online on the last page of the checkout where you put in your CC number, there is a box that says something like "special source code". Enter the discount code there. If by phone, just tell the salesperson you have a discount code.

John

Really I think summit should offer a picture of alyson along with that ten percent off. The actuall quote I believe you guys were fishing for is "And then one time at bandcamp" gotta get it right. Man if I had three hundred bucks id be doin some shopping right now. Oh well