HybridZ

I feel like "one of the guys" again....finally!

blueovalz

To be perfectly honest, I wasn't sure I liked the car while it was in primer. I mean, you obviously were doing great work, I just wasn't sure that I cared for the overall package. I think I even remember you saying yourself there might be too little "Z" left. But in paint, oh my God that thing is sweet, can't wait to see more pics. Congrats on coming to the end of a long haul, I take inspiration !

Jason

Yeah! :roll: (What a card!) I've thought about starting that one back up (keeping it mid-engine though), but I'm enjoying a shiny paint job right now, and actually getting the garage back in order again. Give me a year and who knows what will happen. Take care Ernie.

I haven't had computer access for a while, so unfortunately I'm having to "follow" your buildup after you're done, but I must say thank you. Everytime I've looked at your car (even in the past when it was in primer stages) it's gotten the adrenaline flowing and encouraged me to work on my 280zx. Thanks again. :hail::rockon: