HybridZ

New pic of engine bay

Ivan280zt

Bluto

Sam that would be great then we can go and duke it out man :twisted: .

JT

I no nothing about filter and such 8) . Btw i did't cut much just right in front of the shifter right above where it reads Pro 5.0 rest of it was just like the day i got it from you. I told you i would take good care of her :D .

Ps. Can you find me some of those picturs when it was like the day we picked it up? I know you had some on your old website and i would really appriciate it bro.

Ivan

He has what appears to be a map sensor mounted on the firewall near the rear end of the intake manifold.(orange plug) There is also a temp. sensor on the intercooler piping in front of the throttle body. It appears that he is using some type of aftermarket engine control system. I can't tell if he's using a throttle position sensor, though. :shock:

Brian

81zxturbo

95slobaru

Yeah Pete thats right you tell them man :D (but you can only tell me what u gonna do with that "exhaust manifold" 8) ). Just for you i WILL wear that shirt because u know how sexy that makes me look :twisted: .

2slo4u

There is Tps on there you cant see it because t/b is mounted sideways.

rags

Fuel filter is made by Mallory sp and you can get it at Summit i think that its around $75.

Sam

Man i dont feel no love from you :D .

Ivan