HybridZ

Group Hug Mentality

johnc

How Europeans plan to fight Terrorism: http://www.gfn-ssr.org/edocs/lse_human_security_report.pdf

1. Respect the primacy of Human Rights;

2. Act within a legal framework that is locally acceptable;

3. Act within the framework of multilateral treaties and obligation;

4. Adhere to the "Bottom-Up" approach, to "take account of the most basic needs identified by the people who are affected by violence and insecurity," preferably by working with non-government organizations.

5. To act within a regional political setting whenever possible;

6. To use law enforcement as the primary mode of fighting threats to global security. "The use of law, and particularly international law, as an instrument does not pertain just to diplomatic fora and decisions concerning whether to intervene: they are at the core of how operations should be conducted."

7. To use force as a last resort: to be "prepared to kill in extremis, as human security forces should be. Hence, in line with principle 1 (primacy of human rights) and principle 6 (legal instruments), minimum force is key.

How the Terrorists are fighting Europeans: http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=37895

Guest 77vegasz

One day hopefully the political leaders and bleeding heart liberals of this world will realize that you cannot use logic, and the take the bigger man/turn the other cheek human rights stance with an illogical, fanatical group of radicals.

Respond threefold in kind would be the only way to fight them. If they kill a hostage, we bomb a mosque at prayer time. Round up all Muslim's that are non citizen's and deprt them. Round up all that are and jail them untill they are cleared through an extensive background check. Refuse any people from the countries of intrest entry into this country. That is the only way to deal with these individuals, it is the only things that they will understand.

If they sting us like a bee we must sting back like a scorpion.

Jon

Refuse any people from the countries of intrest entry into this country.

Jon

Can't do this until the open borders are addressed. 3000+ illegals crossing at the southern borders and not all are mexicans. And on a side note, I feel much safer knowing Cat Stevens was kicked out of our country. :rolleyesg: Mark

Respond threefold in kind would be the only way to fight them. If they kill a hostage, we bomb a mosque at prayer time.
Right. That will make them stop. In my experience, religious fundamentalists (be they christian or muslim) and angry insane people (same thing?) don't respond well to violent retribution. It's called a viscious cycle and it spirals out of control. In your example, exponentially accelerated chaos: they kill 1, we kill 3, they kill 9, we kill 27, etc, etc - lots of bodies piling up, on both sides.

I think it sounds like you just want to kill everyone in the entire middle east. Which is possibly a valid concept - but it's just kinda hard to explain to your kids, you know?

Personally, I just wish Powell didn't have the Wolfowitz/Cheney leash on him. Left to his own judgements, I think that man could really do some good things to at least tone all of this crap down.