HybridZ

aux VS scammer

auxilary

Story: I found a YZF600R on craigslist for 1450. Identical to what I had. Needless to say, I emailed the guy:

aux <> wrote:

Hi,

saw your ad on CL. Is the bike still available?

thanks,

-aux

Hi aux.

----- Original Message -----

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 07:57:16 -0700 (PDT)

To: aux

Subject: Re: 1998 Yamaha : YZF : YZF 600R - $1450

My name is Fabio Cusini. Where are you located ? I think that in CA but where exactly ? I live in Phoenix, AZ and my last price for the bike is $1,450.

The bike is from 1998 and I'm the second owner. It's in perfectly conditions, like new, you'll love it ! It have a clean title and 11,200 miles. If you realy want to buy it, we can sort the deal quikly. I can call you if you want, just tell me if you are realy interested.

Please reply quikly.

Fabio

aux <> wrote:

Nevermind. CL ad was listed for norcal, I assumed the bike was in norcal within driving distance.

-aux

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 03:20:44 -0700 (PDT)

To: aux

Hi, it's a mistake with the location. We can make tyhe deal in 2 ways. Or we will meet somewhere on the halfway, or I'll shipp it to your address.

What do you think ?

aux <> wrote:

that's alright, I'll pass. Thanks

-aux

To: aux <>

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:56:49 -0700 (PDT)

If you realy want it, there is another way to prove me that you have the money. It's more complicate, but it's your choice...

I'm affiliated at http://www.squaretrade.com. I have a a purchase protection account for 5000$ and I assume you know what this means.

The financial part of this deal will be manage by them. They are acting like a third party in this deal. Also, I have to let you know that I want a proof that you have all the money available for this deal as I will ship it or I'll come to meet you in the same day or next day morning ,after you prove to me that you are the real buyer.

Since this deal will be made using a THIRD PARTY to help us closing this deal, I prefer honest buyers. Anyway, if you want more details about this deal, please reply with the following information's:

-Your full name;

-Your address;

I will look for your email, so that we can move forward with this deal!

Regards!

[i replied with]

Thanks for your mail, Since the costed of your bike is $1450 i just contacted my client about the cost of your bike and it present condition and he said there is no problem about that.So my client said he will be issuing you a Certified Check of $4000 while you wire 3000 to me through Western Union Money Trasfer and you deduct the cost of your bike $800 and keep the remaining $200 which my client said you should take for the terms of Transaction and Agreement between you and my client.So i will like you to send me your full contact information to where my client will be sending you the Certified Check like this:

name.........

full address.............

city...............

state.............

country..........

zipcode............

cell/office/home phone number.......................

I will looked forward to the requested informations as soon as possibly so that the checque can be sent out to you immediately And do get back to me with the Pics of the bike so that my client will be Able to see What he is paying off. Get back to me immediately. Looking torwards your respond,

How was your weekend, and we are still friends!

Best Regards,

Dr. Robert Stercraw,

RBP / CSI OT enterprised automotive solutioneering institutes of monumental technological advancements

Fabio Cusini <fabioc1970@yahoo.com> wrote:

No. He must wire to me $1,450 by Western Union.

Fair greetings Fabio Cusini!

Thanks for your prompt replies! since the costed of your bike is $1450. I will be issuing you a Certified Check of $4000 while you wire $2000 to me through Western Union Money Trasfer and you deduct the cost of your bike $1450 and keep the remaining $550 for your troubles! I will arrange for bike pickup

My deepest apologies for the earlier email, I hope this new offer suits you best!

Dr. Robert Stercraw,

RBP / CSI OT enterprised automotive solutioneering institutes of monumental technological advancements in future field development of coprophelia research inquisitions

Fabio Cusini <fabioc1970@yahoo.com> wrote:

No.

But dear sir, this would mean extra money into your pocket! This is definitely not a nigerian scam because I'm from Albania! Please dear sir, accept my offer of 5000 via wire transfer that you pay to me, and I will gladly pay you Tuesday plus you keep the difference! This is definitely a win-win situation for you!

Bestest regards!

Dr. Robert Stercraw,

RBP / CSI OT enterprised automotive solutioneering institutes of monumental technological advancements in future field development of coprophelia research inquisitions of vertically challenged carbon based bipods

--------

to be continued...