HybridZ

Words escape me....

preith

At first i thought the pipes in the back were for some strange jack underneath the car. Then, unfortunately, I realized what they were.

Apparently I need to take a hood off a Lincoln and make a new air dam for my Z. :roll:

Shows you why the Japanese aren't world leaders in style and fashion.

Conclusion......GAUDY

i couldn't figure it out either. :confused2:

my wife concludes either... a. the picasso family moved to tokyo to contnue his tradition or...b. the japanese have a thing for giant legos... :?:

either that or somebody needs to fire the guy that teaches fiberglass class!

It's emabarassing to think there are still people like this around. The new fad in Japan is copying the ricer cars over here...how's that for a step backwards...

Check this thread out too.

http://hybridz.org/nuke/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=33925&highlight=yankee

Don't tell me ya don't like the flares on this one tho! :D

50grand in modifications to a minivan...

IMG_33881.jpg

Owen

"Self expression,in all cultures ,is always frowned upon by those who stand by and have none to express"

The Japanese have a fondness for the "Animated" mind ! Thats all. The absurd is entertaining to them.But of course not to all of them.

I always try to find "SOME" kind of entertainment in our culture differences even though I might never attempt to try those "STYLES" :roll:

I always give an "A" for any job thats completed,but I still must concur with you guys and say "WOW".......so how much time did that take anyway ?? :wink:

..................Vince

Ahhh, come on guys! Isn't it obvious.....they're all auditioning their rides for a spot on a new video game!!! I personally think their taste is in their mouth.....but if it blows their skirts up and their having fun...so be it! Either that or it's proof that taking too many drugs, does impare your thinking. :roll:

thats a old old thrend in the car world over there.

mostly those cars are owned by the much older people that were into cars back in the day.

some of those cars are very very cool, some arent my taste but still different and even though some might look like crap the quailty of work is A++++++

mike

But really' date=' do they have cattle running the streets around there? I mean, what's with the sheet of plywood for a front air dam???[/quote']

I think it's a dance floor, hence all the lights on the cars??? How about a drive -up diving board for those trips down to the river.

You guys should be really greatful for this post, cars like this are a dieing breed (thank god). It's like on the discussion boards over in Japan where they post pictures of Elvis and James Dean look a likes and think that's what everyone over here looks like! :D

Owen