HybridZ

Where is a good place to get some valves for a P90?

Guest Magic

Hi Guys,

Its Bloody hard/expensive :( to get valves for the P90 here in Australia.

Any suggestions for new/used that will ship international at a good price?

I just got a set from Ferrera - high grade stainless. They are in their catalog for the P90. They are not cheap - around $25 USD each. Search around online, you may be able to find them a bit cheaper. They are swirl polished, and look like jewelry.

Word on the street is to avoid the SI (Top-end performance valves). They are apparently lower quality than a stock Nissan piece, as per Dave Rebello.

Doug

Thanks for that.

$25 ouch that could hurt. I guess you get what you pay for.

I was going to go with Victoria British. Is this ok?

Feel free to PM me.

Manley's makes them too. I went with them for the turbo stroker. If you can, stay away from Top End's. Been there done that. They are 6.00 (TEP's cost) cheap stainless steel valves. I've seen the difference which is why it's worth the extra cost of $25.00 back when my builder showed me the wear already on them. :roll:

Tim's is so far okay with TEP's but I saw what mine looked like on a low mileage turbo'd motor. :twisted:

Donna

I just recd. my Ferrea P90 valves from Flatlander Racing. The exhaust (#F1841) were $21.00 each and the intake(F1840) were $20.00 each. Also, I purchased ARP bolts from them. Flatlander had lgood prices and they were nice to work with. Good luck!....mayolives

http://www.FlatlanderRacing.com

24 Elm Street Plaislow, NH 03865

603 378 0090