HybridZ

The easiest job in the world

auxilary

Is a mortician. Surgery on dead people. If everything, and I mean, EVERYTHING went wrong, you might get a pulse

"Christ, honey, today was horrible. I gained one on the table"

Conversely, the most difficult job would be a bank security guard. In Alaska in winter. You got 50 customers... they're ALL wearing ski masks...

Funny thing is I read the pic reply, did a quick google image search for "Dennis Miller" and was presented with a picture of an erect dick as 4th match

While this is an accurate description of Dennis Miller, and this is why he's really funny, it's not something I particularly wanted to see!

There was a thing in Popular Science a while back about the worst jobs ever and one of the worst included scientists that smelled (sp?) a persons fart and rated them as to how pungent they were. I'll have to dig up that copy and post some more crappy jobs.

!M!

I don't know what the easiest job in the world is, but I do know what the worst job in the world is...janitor at an adult theater, or that dude who walks behind the elepahnts at the circus and shovels up all the dung.

do you know how much money the average jizzmopper makes per hour?

-what's a jizzmopper?

he's the guy that cleans up the nudies booths after each guy jerks off.

-nudie booth?

what, you've never been to a nudie booth before?

-guess not

Oh, it's great. You step into this little booth and there's this window between you and this naked woman, and she puts on this little show for like ten bucks.

-What kind of show?

Think of the weirdest, craziest shit you'd like to see chicks do. These chicks do it all. They insert things into any opening in their body...any opening.

The jizz-mopper's job is to clean up the booths afterward, because practically everybody shoots a load against the window, and I don't know if you know or not, but cum leaves streaks if you don't clean it right away.

I love Clerks