HybridZ

I need a little help here guys

zguy95135

8) I am voting for Kerry, In my opinion President Bush is anti labor although he says otherwise. His actions toward the maintenance personel in the aviation industry have allowed the big corporations to all but bust the unions and drive wages to new lows here in the U.S. All in the name of corporate profit and big executive compensation packages. This is by no means an insult to auto mechanics, as I myself am trying to start my own business but ask yourself this: the next time you get on a jet to fly at 35,000 ft why does an auto mechanic earn more than an aircraft mechanic? Doesn't make much sense but all the government regulating bodies in my opinion have been bought off in the name of corporate profit, they dont care about your safety.. I am 34 :evil:

Voting for Kerry. Reason why is mostly because im Anti Bush, but also because im pro-choice, and I believe Kerry will help repair foreign relations and the economy. Im 21 years old.

Sorry, I'll vote for Bush! Id rather have a man in office that has some balls! even if he made a wrong decision or two! then have a yellow belly traitor running our country. Oh yea, Im old enough to remember that yellow belly traitor flapping his gums on tv selling out his fellow soldiers, I also remember seeing that same slime bucket spouting his lies at the same rally that Jane Fonda was spouting her anti-American bullcrap

Guest BigWhyteDude

Im votting for Bush. I say this simply because i feal that for what this country is going through right now he is as close to the right person that can possible get ellected this year. I.E. the lesser of two evils.

Andrew

Today is my b-day so im 20 now. :D

Exactly waht 280Zen said PLUS:

I am 50 years old and was as idealistic - maybe even more so than most my age when I was a teen. I was at Woodstock - I was a Hippie. I was on my own from age 16. I narrowly missed Vietnam, but would have gone if called. I lived through all the protests, watching people raise a great cry and hue vie rhetoric that didn't hold water, and today is still being done by anyone hoping to gain support from people either unwilling to think for themselves, too ignorant to, or just plain lazy.

Bush is not wishy washy and not poll driven like the Democrats are...

Bush inherited the economy (which Clinton and the Democrats ruined).

I STILL like what Arnold said - basically - 'If you think you can spend your money better than the government can, you're a Republcan'.

The last three Republican presidents have taken decisive and effective action against our enemies, while the Democrats have given away our self respect through either inaction or - dare I say it (in the case of Carter) - misfeasance.

Carter is STILL a bleeding joke (I'm from Georgia and knew it BEFORE he was president - he was bad enough then and only lasted one term before the rest of the US wised up - too bad they have short memories). This man took the idea for Habitats for Humanity from someone else and claimed it as his idea.

Reganomics is undoubtedly the cause of the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Nobody wanted to screw with us when Regan was in office.

Sadam learned not to screw with us when the first Bush was in office.

He learned Clinton was just a fat womanizer with no decent foreign policy and no backbone - indeed, the only bone he has been proven to have was serviced many times by people other than whom he wed.

G.W. Bush has once again shown our enemies (and let me state that radical Muslims will ALWAYS be our enemies - because they rely on ignorance, dogma and hate to sustain their beliefs) that we are not to be messed with.

That said, I firmly believe that the only people fit to lead our government are the people intelligent enough NOT TO WANT TO.

The freedom to do business is what elevated this country above all others in the last 150 years. There is no doubt that big business is what won WWII for the side of - dare I say it - GOOD, as opposed to an ideaology that embraced bigotry, hate and genocide. It was our ability to outproduce our enemies that enabled our us and our allies in WWII to defeat the Axis Powers, and our ability to outspend the Soviet Union brought its' collapse - all because of big business.

To anyone who was adult in the late 70's and early 80's, the fact that we were able to do that after what Carter and his fellow Democrats did to our economy is a testament to Regan and his economic advisors. To put it another way - when Regan took over, home loans were in the 10 to 13 percent range. By the end of his 2 terms, they were around 7 percent.

You young people do not have the benefit of having lived long enough to see through rhetoric and posing - and possibly too lazy, and ignore the history that is eay enough to research, if one simpy took the time.

I am totally disgusted by everything that Kerry represents a a politician - wishy-wasy, no backbone- a coward and traitor. Ther is NOTHING in his past in either the military or as a representative of the people that leads me to believe he is any kind of a leader. Indeed, the entire Democratic campaign boils down to - "Whatever Bush is for, we're against".

This is absolutely ludicrous. If that's the best they can do, then they don't deserve to win.

The sad thing is that they just might, because the Democrats can always rely on people that pay no attention to history, don't read much, are basically ignorant, and let's not forget a vast number of their supporters - the people who rely on an 'entitlement form of government' - let's ay it as it rally is - too lazy to get out of the house and work because it is so easy to collect their welfare check.

Our country is allready at the point where less than 50% of the people directly generate the $ that the rest of the people rely on to live. All of the people that fall in the later category are government workers, the military and those on welfare.

We all know that the military has been pared down over the years. Republicans and Democrats are both interested in making government bigger - the Republicans less so than Democrats. The rest of that larger percentage is the great number of people that the Democrats rely on to support them - the people to whom the 'entitlement form of government' is their livelhood - and this percentage keeps increasing.

Wake up and smell the roses people - the vast majority of the people are just too lazy or ignorant to do the math, the research, learn the history, to govern themselves, which is why our founding fathers founded NOT a democracy but a REPUBLICAN form of government, and why the electoral college was and still is a good idea.

Even though one of the 2 basic reasons that were support for the electoral college in the beginning has disappeared - lack of communication - the other - the almost certainty that popular (and uniformed/ignorant) vote could cause a real travesty in an election is still with us. Remember - the electoral college DOES NOT have to cast its' votes the way the people do - this was yet another example of the foresight our forefathers had, along with our constitution and Bill of Rights to insure that we would carry on.

I find it very rare when the easiest way to do something is also the best/most permenant way to do it. Everything I have gotten, I got on my own, through the grace of putting myself through school and working. I've never had anything handed to me, and I absolutely despise the Democrats efforts to make more and more people dependent on government largesse for a living.

I'm sure this will be no part of your essay, but perhaps it should be...

OK, I'm done.

Wow Brad-ManQ45.. you should be a columnist for a newspaper somewhere :)

I am voting for Bush simply because he is REAL.. No lies, no faking. Sure he has made some mistakes.. everyone has.. but he admits to those mistakes and tries his best to fix them.

If Bush COULD release the classified information we have about the enemies of the United States, Bush would have a 95% approval rating and nobody would even challenge him (except for maybe Teddy <hickup> Kennedy).

And I'm 20 btw.