HybridZ

Girl Catcher for sale

rustrocket

As awfull as it sounds, the guys got a shot.. I was at a coffe shop this past summer with a bunch of people.. just hanging around, ect. Middle of summer here gets crazy.. big tourist town, cottage country, you know. Lots of NICE cars/boats/bikes rolling around.. and a LOT of 'rice' too.. :roll:

So we're standing outside, and before my very eyes, this girl I know suddenly does a double take and says "wow.. hey baby! Nice ride..OMFG!!" I look over to see what she's talking about.. A bright yellow 97-98 chev CAVALIER!!!! Big ugly (IMO) body 'kit', 18" rims, 4" exhast tip, blue/flashing lights, thumping stareo, the whole bit. I couldn't believe it.. :shock: I give here the dumbfounded look.. She says "what? That's sweet!"

Seconds later a late 70's Porsche 911 (porsche red, whale tail.. drooool...) cruises by.. well, more like roars.. (love that exhast note..) and I say "There! THAT is a sweet ride!" She glances at it.. "Ahh.. sounds like the engine's broken.. and it's kind of ugly too..I'm sure that (points at the Cavalier) would KILL that old POS in a race anyway.. Look at it!" OMFG I almost slaped her upside the head.. Point is, a lot of 'girls' are stupid twits that have NO clue.. they like 'shining flashing NEW and fast LOOKING cars. That Del Slow will no doubt catch a few...

As awfull as it sounds' date=' the guys got a shot.. I was at a coffe shop this past summer with a bunch of people.. just hanging around, ect. Middle of summer here gets crazy.. big tourist town, cottage country, you know. Lots of NICE cars/boats/bikes rolling around.. and a LOT of 'rice' too.. :roll:

So we're standing outside, and before my very eyes, this girl I know suddenly does a double take and says "wow.. hey baby! Nice ride..OMFG!!" I look over to see what she's talking about.. A bright yellow 97-98 chev CAVALIER!!!! Big ugly (IMO) body 'kit', 18" rims, 4" exhast tip, blue/flashing lights, thumping stareo, the whole bit. I couldn't believe it.. :shock: I give here the dumbfounded look.. She says "what? That's sweet!"

Seconds later a late 70's Porsche 911 (porsche red, whale tail.. drooool...) cruises by.. well, more like roars.. (love that exhast note..) and I say "There! THAT is a sweet ride!" She glances at it.. "Ahh.. sounds like the engine's broken.. and it's kind of ugly too..I'm sure that (points at the Cavalier) would KILL that old POS in a race anyway.. Look at it!" OMFG I almost slaped her upside the head.. Point is, a lot of 'girls' are stupid twits that have NO clue.. they like 'shining flashing NEW and fast LOOKING cars. That Del Slow will no doubt catch a few...[/quote']

I guess that put's the ricer mentality on the same level of a girl with no knowladge of cars banghead.gif