HybridZ

OMG Look at this painting my sister made, esp guitar fans!!

Guest the_dj

She just sent me these pictures today. Me = :shock: I love this kind of art!!

She painted this for her boyfriend, but before he ever saw it, he dumped her and went off with some other girl. :( :( :( She's running out of space for her paintings at home, so I suggested she sell it if someone somewhere decides they like it. Anyway, if you can see this on your wall, make an offer cause right now it's just sitting on her table as a reminder of evil ex-boyfriend! :x

The three canvases are 15 inches wide 3 feet (approx) each, and yes that is wire on it!!

*giant picture alert if you click these!!*

painting1tn.jpg

painting2tn.jpg

What's it worth? About treefitty!

Pay the girl her dues and get it out of her house... :lol:

Oh' date=' and the chick can paint... If I were single... :wink: But there is no way my wife would let me hang that on a wall. :roll:

Mike 8)[/quote']

Hey, I already knew your wife wouldn't go for that. I knew as soon as I met you she has no taste!!!

=-O Ahhhh run hide lol jk :D

What's it worth? About treefitty!

Pay the girl her dues and get it out of her house... :lol:

Oh' date=' and the chick can paint... If I were single... :wink: But there is no way my wife would let me hang that on a wall. :roll:

Mike 8)[/quote']

mike... aren't you almost done with Garage Mahal? i think that'd be a nice little finishing touch... :idea:

Wow, your sister has some amazing talent thats for sure. If I wasnt poor I would buy it for sure, my dry walls sure could use some nice art. its too bad im sooooo single, and dont have a talented artist girlfriend to paint me things such as those....funny, I play guitar and love Zcars....

umm...... :oops:

did I mention I live in texas?

Wow' date=' your sister has some amazing talent thats for sure. If I wasnt poor I would buy it for sure, my dry walls sure could use some nice art. its too bad im sooooo single, and dont have a talented artist girlfriend to paint me things such as those....funny, I play guitar and love Zcars....

umm...... :oops:

did I mention I live in texas?[/quote']

trying to get at something there sparky? :D:lol::wink:

mike

:shock: I wasn't expecting the amount of interest received in the paintings!! The painting sold to Vann (KraZeeZX) since he got first call with his speedy reply.

This is really cool! I'm so happy for her -- might just be the encouragement she needs to start showing her work instead of hanging it in her room. 8)