Canada being invaded!

JKDGabe

The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has

intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols to stop

the illegal immigration. The re-election of President Bush is prompting

the exodus among left-leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be required

to hunt, pray and agree with Bill O'Reilly. Canadian border farmers say

it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, animal-rights

activists and Unitarians crossing their fields at night.

"I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood

producer huddled in the barn," said Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose

acreage borders North Dakota. The producer was cold, exhausted and hungry.

"He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free-range chicken. When I said I didn't have any, he left. Didn't even get a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?" In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield

erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. So he tried

installing speakers that blare Rush Limbaugh across the fields. "Not real

effective," he said. "The liberals still got through, and Rush annoyed the

cows so much they wouldn't give milk." Officials are particularly

concerned about smugglers who meet liberals near the Canadian border, pack them into Volvo station wagons, drive them across the border and leave them to fend for themselves.

"A lot of these people are not prepared for rugged conditions," an Ontario

border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a drop of drinking

water. They did have a nice little Napa Valley cabernet, though." When

liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing

loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been

circulating about the Bush administration establishing re-education camps

in which liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and watch NASCAR.

In the days since the election, liberals have turned to

sometimes-ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have taken to posing as senior citizens on bus trips to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs.

After catching a half-dozen young vegans disguised in powdered wigs,

Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the

supposed senior-citizen passengers. "If they can't identify the accordion

player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we get suspicious about their age," an

official said. Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal

immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage and renting all the

good Susan Sarandon movies. "I feel sorry for American liberals, but the

Canadian economy just can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "How

many art-history majors does one country need?" In an effort to ease

tensions between the United States and Canada, Vice President Dick Cheney

met with the Canadian ambassador and pledged that the administration would

take steps to reassure liberals, a source close to Cheney said.

We're going to have some Peter, Paul & Mary concerts. And we might put

some endangered species on postage stamps. The president is determined to

reach out."

Guest bastaad525

yeah the post is funny... but I have to wonder at the motives for his posting it. Sorry if I'm being paranoid there.

Really I do still agree with the post about Hybrid Z becoming (or rather NOT becoming) a political forum. I thought that was going to become rule, but still I keep seeing political threads popping up.

And by the way I have considered moving to Canada :wink:

Yea, bastaad525 your being paranoid. This post is well written and very funny. When I'm not searching for technical information I often read the non-tech forum to get a laugh or get insights on things not Z related. I consider myself to be a moderate conservative but after reading some of the viewpoints expressed by liberals on this forum I have modified my attitude on some issues and have become a more independent thinker.

If you do decide to move to Canada don't forget to bring the stinky cheese to go with your California whine! :wink:

Guest 77vegasz

Funny, too bad its not true! I would love to see a reduction in the bleeding heart left wing liberal population here. Then maybe we could come together as a nation, support the cause and get some thing accomplished.

Jon

Guest Z-rific
Funny' date=' too bad its not true! I would love to see a reduction in the bleeding heart left wing liberal population here. Then maybe we could come together as a nation, support the cause and get some thing accomplished.

Jon[/quote']

Thats rich. Seems like the 'Pubs are the ones fighting among themselves on the Intelligence bill. Funny how the GOP had one united voice before the election, and have been fighint like cats and dogs since.

But, you're absolutely correct, if we all leave common sense behind and all join one party, the country will be much better off. Just like our forefathers planned it. :roll:

the post is funny... but I have to wonder at the motives for his posting it.

Because it's funny. At least I think so... sorry, no ulterior motive.

This is the best forum that I've found bar none. Why? Because the members act maturely and on the rare occasion that they don't the mod's deal with it quickly. This was not the case on Katanaplanet.com and it ended up folding and restarting several months later. If I'm being rude or too contentious somebody please let me know. Doesn't have to be a mod' either. I try to be a nice guy, really!

Maybe we could get Diane Fienstein and Barbara Boxer to join them. (move to Canada) Wouldn't that be grand? Come to think of it....how about adding to that list; Charles Schummer, Ted Kennedy, Hillary Clinton....I know there could be more!

yeah, get all those liberals out of the country. eliminate social security, public parks, minimum wages, overtime, unions, vacation pay, eight hour days,health care, public schools, the p.u.c., tracking of poisons, cleaning up the waters, lakes, streams, rivers, and oceans, cutting down on air pollution, fair and free speech, freedom to practice the religion or not practice the religion of your choice, fair search and seizure, the right to a speedy trial and to confront your accusers, the right to privacy, the tort system and more ...

who was/is it protesting/fighting to get all of us these choices/privileges/rights ???

you think that the aclu isn't stopping some power crazy cop from ripping your z apart, when he pulls you over for driving while in his town, music a little too loud, pipes a little too loud, you looking like you are out of place ???

think again ... someone has to stand up for the constitution ... other than wanting the rights to arm bears .. too damn few people stand up for it.

too many are willing to give up those rights to appease those in charge, that are supposed to uphold it, not twisting it to meet their personal agenda.

i don't agree with everyone's personal choices and certainly don't want my child subjected to those i find objectional ... but ... this is our america and, our constitution was put in place to allow all of us to make those choices unemcumbered by those that disagree.

still Gabe, that post was damn funny ... i can see em in the desert asking for water and passing it up, because it wasn't sparkling with a twist ... LOL

I think it`s the post was funny and really means no harm to anyone. The post by waynekarnes I think was well intentioned but off base.

Liberals have destroyed our country for the past 30 years. They took our education system from the top of the list to the bottom of the list. Liberals won`t fight for your right to have religion, our founding fathers gave us that right, in fact liberals want a godless nation and have demonized god. They have turned our police officers into the bad guys and the criminals into fine upstanding citizens. 30 yrs of liberalism have made it popular to kill unborn babies for birth control and in the same breath condem the death penalty. 30yrs of liberalism have made trial lawyers millionaires and medical costs out of reach for many people by suing doctors,nurses,hospitals and drug companys. Liberals have given free college education to murderers while decent citizens struggle to pay tuition costs or not go to college at all.

I say it again Liberals have distroyed our country. And I hope to GOD we can get it back for everyone!

Mark

Sorry if my post came off angery and extremeist, it wasn`t ment to be. I was just stating what I feel the facts are. Since the hippie generation have moved from the vw bug and into our education and political systems, our morals and social values have declined dramaticly. Look at how kids are raised now and how they act. Were you saying the F and B and all the other nice adult words when you were 7 and younger? I don`t remember my father facing jail time for spanking me for doing something wrong. The spanking TOLD me I really did do something wrong. A Time out doesn`t have the same affect.

As far as education, since when is teaching kids to accept "Johnnys 2 moms or jennys 2 dads" more important than learning the 3 r`s.

I`m not a religous extremest by any means but I do believe in God and I think what ever religon a person chooses to accept. They have every right to worship that belief, but I don`t like this attack on the word of God. If you take God out of everything you take away the basic core of right and wrong. And you endanger the foundation on which our nataion was founded.

And no a little hippie girl didn`t break my heart, she was too angery and intolerant of other peolpes views that differ from hers.

Mark

Maybe we could get Diane Fienstein and Barbara Boxer to join them. (move to Canada) Wouldn't that be grand? Come to think of it....how about adding to that list; Charles Schummer, Ted Kennedy, Hillary Clinton....I know there could be more!

Include Hollywood in that list too. And don't forget Michael Moore, the face and new leader of the Democratic party. Then they might have a chance in 2008.

Oh thats right it was just announced today that MoveOn .org now owns the Democratic party.

I guess we can write some stuff about politcal views until someone in Hybridz management outlaws this type of post (which is probably a good idea).

I think that the two party system is one of the things that make our country great. Right now the Dems are in trouble and they know it. I really hope they strengthen so they can provide us voters with an viable option in four years. Competition keeps the honest people honest. Until then, God Bless America and our President, Commander and Chief, George W Bush.

Ferd

Guest bastaad525

Yet, even if the motives for posting the thread are benign, notice here how it can, and often does, quickly devolve into creating a cat fight either way. These types of posts, funny or not, often would be better if left unposted.

I don't appreciate the 'California whine' comment either. Just because I live in CA doesn't determine who I am.

Problem is some people just love to argue too much. If I believe or believe IN one thing (or don't), and someone else another, what gives me the right to stand up and start telling the other person how they are wrong? I see WAY too much of that around here. IF I am not happy with the state of this country right now, or with this countries leadership (not saying I am or am not either so don't start), THAT IS MY RIGHT and I don't need anyone here to tell me I'm wrong, or criticize, or even 'lightheartedly' or 'innocently' poke fun... LIKE THERE IS SUCH A THING!

I agree with Ferd, someone really should just put a stop to political posts period, at least the lopsided ones, funny or not. Until people can TRULY learn to respect peoples views who oppose their own and NOT argue about them til the cat comes home!

One Canadian’s view point.

The hit’s on Canadian immigration web sights since the election have gone up over 600%.

Bush was here the week before last on a “reconciliation visitâ€.

And then there is this.

A quote from the http://www.thestar.com .

Dan Felushko, a 24-year-old marine, told the CBS program 60 Minutes this week that he left Camp Pendleton, Calif., and came to Canada rather than Kuwait, because he felt it would have been wrong to fight.

"I didn't want, you know, `died deluded in Iraq' over my gravestone," he said.

According to the CBS program, some 5,000 American men and women have deserted the military since the war began. They are largely accused of cowardice back home, but they say they are acting out of conscience.

Now that’s a political post!

PS: I was an American at one time.

According to the CBS program, some 5,000 American men and women have deserted the military since the war began.

I don't believe that for a moment. Would like to see a reference.

And to all those people going to Canda, my guess is they will just keep moving. Canadians aren't exactly "one voice" either. Hell, they aren't even one language. If Quebec had it's way they wouldn't even be one country.

The US expatriots will move to Canda and realize there are disenting opinions there also. Eventually they will see that their leaving the US has accomplished absolutely nothing. They might even begin to understand why Canada can't even keep there own hockey players. Nothing in this world is free. Government social programs just shift the cost from one person to another.

And if they are really lucky, they might eventual realize that geographic fixes rarely accomplish anything because the one constant is yourself. You bring your problems with you.

Good luck to all those leaving. See you again in few years.