HybridZ

So, Who The Heck Are You?

Scottie-GNZ

I have had the distinct pleasure of personally meeting several of you Zers. BLKMGK, Craig Borden, 74_5.0L_Z, Z-Gad, Jeff and several locals who for some reason either lurk or do not participate. My apologies to anyone I missed.

But I am always wondering who the heck is behind those names and personalities.

BadKarmaCreepin? I am running if I see this guy coming cause I know something is going to happen to me.

Is The Crowned One really bald?

What does someone with Pete's patience look like?

Does Kevin carry a pocket protector and slide rule in each pocket?

I am either insulting some of you or you are laughing your asses off, getting ready to run out and post a pic of yourselves.

Well, you get the idea. Since we will probably never have a big get-together to meet each other, lets identify ourselves so we can have visions (Oh, thats scary) next time we read a post.

Since I started this, here I am at the track getting ready to answer a bunch of "What is this?" questions icon_biggrin.gif

Scottie

[ October 18, 2001: Message edited by: Scottie-GNZ ]

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.k. Since I was named, I'll see what I can do. I'm usually behind the camera at my house.

Scottie, is that picture more recent than the movie of you running around your car before a run that you posted a while ago? If it is, you've lost a few pounds! Nothing like lowering weight to get into the 9s, huh? icon_biggrin.gif

Hey, Z-Ferrari.....SHOWOFF!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Pete, that pic is a bit old as you might note the Z has the L28T. I was trim, harumph, trimmer than I am today which means the gain from the vette IRS will probably be negated. 3 weeks with houseguests eating out every night and a slow metabolism makes for a porker.

quote:

Originally posted by Scottie-GNZ:

Pete, that pic is a bit old as you might note the Z has the L28T. I was trim, harumph, trimmer than I am today which means the gain from the vette IRS will probably be negated. 3 weeks with houseguests eating out every night and a slow metabolism makes for a porker.

Ooops. Sorry to get it backwards and point that out. icon_rolleyes.gif

Heh, I actually have only one pic of myself on the 'net and I've requested more than once that it be removed for privacy reasons (sigh). I tend not to share such things - one of the paranoias I've gotten out of being a computer security geek icon_rolleyes.gif

Heh, not a bad picture of Scottie though icon_smile.gif I was taken completely by surprise when I met him - not sure what exactly I expected though.

On the 'net nobody knows you're a dog... icon_biggrin.gif

Guest Anonymous

Since me and my hair were in question I thought I better chime in. I am not sure how you equate "Crowned One" with being bald, but hey there is always a first. I will see if I can get a pic of my self and my hair posted. Not sure how to post a picture but, I will try. By the way I chose "Crowned One" not because I am bald but, because it is what my name means.

Yea, that looks like you, Pete. Hey, I can't talk about my weight, someday I'll actually get back to the gym!!!!

If you want to post a pic, just click the "IMAGE" button below when you post and you can put the link to it there. Just go to the picture in another browser, copy the line in the Address Bar, and paste it in the box. Then Hit OK. that's it.

Al icon_biggrin.gif