HybridZ

So, Who The Heck Are You?

Scottie-GNZ

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang rated that is one sweet car i've never seen it before.Hey i'm going to do my suspension really soon.How much did you cut from the stock spring again?I want to go about 2" or a little more to make the wheels fit in the fender better and reduce some of the front end lifting way up in the air.

Hey Scott I can post the picture for you. I tried using angelfire.com and I got the same results. Only worked for the first 5 mins. before it turns into a angelfire banner.

Well here's my pic... try not to throw darts at it icon_biggrin.gif

me.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Ok, geocities sucks, if u wanna see it, copy the url and paste it in an open window.

BTW, this pic was taken in vallejo about a yr ago with my friends handspring (he bought an eye module for it) so it's not the greatest quality.

[ November 05, 2001: Message edited by: El Mono Loco ]

Guest Tim78zt

And this is me!! I didn't have any gray in my beard before I stripped 2 Z-cars to build the one you see!! oc29_0021.jpg

Don't pay any attention to that Nine Inch Nails tee-shirt! I wear it when I'm working under the Z!!!

oc29_0051.jpg

Tim78zt

Come on Tim, go ahead and tell them about that nose stud with the chain running to your ear. Don't let him fool you people! The Die, Die, Die my darling Metallica shirt he was wearing on Dyno day was a dead give away. You head banger you. icon_wink.gif

Well, yes, geocities/yahoo sucks, but here you go. You know the drill.

http://www.geocities.com/spotfitz/mypic.JPG

PS, I've been growing a beard lately. I'm sure mine will grey just as nicely as Tims in the near future as I'll soon be starting my V8 swap. And I'm hoping my Z will turn out to run just as quick as his.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks, Davy! icon_biggrin.gif

Yes, babies are incredibly cute. The baby in the pic is my oldest who is now 3. Our youngest is 7 months and is probably, if I HAD to pick, the cuter of the two. Perhaps it is just that I have softened a bit. Fatherhood has certainly done that to me!

If it weren't for financial limitations I would have plenty more and quit buying shoes for my wife! icon_wink.gif

Guest Anonymous

Hi Guys!

My Real Name is Ara Vahan Tucker. I’m 24, and I don’t yet have a picture online, but I’m working on it. I figured I could at least describe myself, to give you a better idea of who I am. I’m originally from Dinuba, CA, a small town in the Central San Juaquin Valley (near Fresno). I recently moved to Claremore, OK (near Tulsa) to live with my mom, and try to return to college, (I dropped out at 19). I know, I know, 24 and living with my mom again. But it was either suffer that shame, or the shame of working next to minimum wage jobs for the rest of my life. I'm will be returning to college in the spring or fall of '02, studying GE at first, then eventually to be a teacher. Math or science, preferable Physics, which is my main area of interest. Any teachers on "Hybrid Z"?

I used to have a ’73 camaro, which was practically my whole life. Unfortunately, a cross-country move forced me to sell it a few months back. icon_sad.gif Being forced to drive a worn-out sport compact (’91 Eagle Talon, 208K miles) for the past few months has taken its toll. I’m now dedicating myself, in addition to work and school, to building another hotrod. Living with mom again has it privileges, no rent, only a small share of the bills and my own debts (credit cards) to be responsible for. This gives me the opportunity to build a hotrod I’ve never had before. As some of you may know, it’s incredibly hard to put money into a hotrod with all of life’s more pressing responsibilities taking front seat, especially at $7/hour! And it’s incredibly hard to maintain a hotrod when its your sole means of transportation (The question was always “how much can you really do to a car between 5pm Fri and 12am Sun, and have it ready to take you to work Monday morning?â€)

My next project will be a V8 240Z, I’ve got a suitable donor located, and need only to convince the owners to sell it to me (cheap). My plans include a GM Performance Parts 350HO (with the Vortec heads), GM TPI fuel injection (Skoggin-Dickey now sells an intake manifold to adapt TPI to vortec heads!), Tranny is a toss-up between a 700r4 or a T5. A VR Engineering Subtle Z Body package, and a pro-touring inspired interior. (“racey†yet comfortable, probably Fiero seats, a carpet kit, heat and sound insulation, Vintage Air heat and A/C, and a kickin’ stereo.) I plan on buying the JTR manual on my next paycheck, the donor a month or two from now, and the rest as the money comes. My goal is to have a clean, fun, and comfortable car, something that could compete in a car show, but isn’t so clean you afraid to “get it dirtyâ€. I plan on taking my time, as I have committed to at least two years here with my mother, but I want it ready to go when I am…

What y’all think?

PS. I’ll get a picture up as soon as I can.

Guest Anonymous

hey guys, sorry it took me so long to get this pic up but my computer is fried. i'm actually using my girlfriends right now. anyway here is a picture of my doofy mug alomg with my new t-bird icon_cool.gif . this thing can really book. i just spamked a 98 dodge avenger the other night like he was nothing.