• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Ummm, Davy, press on the URL in Scotties post to see him. icon_biggrin.gif

Regards,

Lone

PS: Hey Drax, that the formula car you guys are going to race? (I believe he was tack welding with no mask, close eyes and press, it helps to keep that Hawaaii like tan.. icon_smile.gif

[ October 19, 2001: Message edited by: lonehdrider ]

James M. you listen to Slayer at 16??? Guys this kid has got to be COOL!!!! Slayer is one of my altime favorite bands. Years ago I used to work out to their music... excellent way to get motivated!

Happy Bday James... My 14 yearold turned 14 on the 15th and my new bride turned 3? on the 17th!

Mike icon_cool.gif

bullitt.jpg

icon_biggrin.gif

Go here for a more recent picture

Mike and James,

You guys are my Heros!!!

The very first time I heard "Angel of Death" I was blown away! The two nost memorable days in my life have been:

1) my wedding day

and

2) the day I learned how to play "War Ensemble" in its entirety ('Seasons' was a close second)

I've seen the boys live more times than I can remember. Its truly an experience I recommend for everyone. Where else do you see the audience "prepping" up before the event with; chest pads, elbow pads, knee pads, shin pads, etc...

[ October 22, 2001: Message edited by: Andrew Bayley ]

Guest Anonymous

Haha, America's most wanted list, that was my first thought to, Man, looks like faces from the post office... icon_smile.gif We're a mottley looking crew, but we're polite... icon_smile.gif

Regards, icon_biggrin.gif

Lone

Guest Anonymous

Don't forget to make the "Ching" sound when you walk with boots like that. I had my engineers on in Tombstone Az., so everywhere I walked I added "Ching" (the ring of spurs on your boots..), drove my brother crazy, but I had fun.. :-P

Back to your regular programming,

Lone