HybridZ

LS1 Fun... Corvette Style...

Installing the LGM Long tubes and SLP cats today... Got everything appart and ready to install the new headers, but first I'm going to run to the store and pick up some fresh NGK TR55s and a serpantine belt for it and have the alternator tested...

Installed the LS6 intake and TB three nights ago, along with a shaner ported throttlebody and coolant bypass kit... Hope to pick up a few more ponies with the 3 inch exhaust, high flow cats, and 1 3/4 primary long tubes!

Fun Fun FUN!

Mike

Its a 99 C5 M6 with some bolt ons.. No heads and cam on this motor, But I've got another one being built. It will have ported heads with big valves and a thunder racing cam setup 224/224 556 with 114 LSA... Should be a fun ride...

Ran into trouble with the fitment into my existing XR1 Race pipes, so it looks like I'll be selling that setup...

Mike

Sounds like it is going to be fun Mike. I rode in a friends C5 yesterday that's powered by a 427 CI MTI built motor putting down 533 RWHP and that thing is just plain sick. This was during an autocross school and Danny Popp, many time SoloII national champ, was driving it. His driving talent and that much horsepower certainly made for the most fun you can have with your clothes on.