HybridZ

What did you get you spouse/signifigant other for Christmas?

dsommer

OK' date=' Those of you who have met my wife... DO NOT LAUGH...

I am getting my wife some gift certificates for clothing to the tune of about $600 (I gave up on buying cloths for her myself, since finding sizes that FIT someone so small has become impossible!), a new Cam Corder (WE'll both use it) AND I'm paying for Lipo for her in January... My wife is five feet tall weighs about 103# (That is not a typo) and other than this small Tummy bulge, still has the body of a 16 year old... However, this tummy bulge has completely ruined her confidence in her appearance... Child birth X2 has finally caught up after 17 years.

Silly to some, but I live with her and getting to see her disrobed is an ordeal lately... Turn out the lights and all is fine... Keep them on and she ain't undressing!

Merry, happy and all that...

Mike[/quote']

I know what you're saying about little women. My wife is Japanese, and buying clothes is always an adventure. I love it when the girl at the department store says "You need help with sizes?" and I tell her my wife is 5'5" and about 105 pounds.:D They always go "Oh, oh...ok"

Her birthday present this year was along the lines of the lipo, but we weren't taking away, we were "enhancing";)

My girlfriend wants, how did she put it? " a symbol you wear on your finger", her best friend wants to arrange a big engagement party and <--her husband wants to throw a bachelors party. I may be in trouble. All I got so far is a couple DVD's, a coffee grinder and gift certificates for her and her mother at a massage parlor.

I on the other hand got everything I wanted. 5MP digital camera, 10mile range walkie talkies(both for the car cruises/shows), door sill plates, home theater system for the living room and bedroom and some clothes.

Yes, it is like the Thomas, but it is not Thomas, but all the Thomas stuff fits on it. So, we bought some Thomas trains from Target, and bought this train table. Thomas is really pricey. You can pick this up at Sam's club online for $129! The comparably priced Thomas set pales in comparison. This is huge 4' X 4' octagon.

0006224313515_L4.jpg

Just found out I didn't get the job that was offered me, oh well such is life. But I did e-mail the main account manager who's dumbass employee made the offer (bitch). Think I'll go smoke and have a few drinks tonight counting my blessings that I still have a job. When one door closes another opens, trying to keep a PMA!!!!

David

Well my GF of 5+ years is getting a nice digital camera. I originally budgeted about $175-200 but after getting a check for $300 from my Grandma & Grandpa for xmas I decieded to get her a better camera than originally planned so I spent $360 on a 4.0MP Nikon camera. She only wanted a 3.0MP but the only 3.0MP cameras left now are crap so I just took that "extra money" that I didnt think I had and spent in on her! Yeah I could have bought 90% of my new flywheel that I need but she deserves it more than I do. She's in school, studying to be a dieatition(sp?) and then is going on to get her masters and PHD. So she's the one who will be bringing home the bacon after like 5+ more years of school! She doesnt really have a full time job and thats a good thing because she can keep that 3.98GPA going and get what ever job she wants when she gets out of school. So buying her a really nice present instead of a just ok present will really make her happy and in return make me happy.

It all about giving!:-D

I on the other hand am getting nothing but stuff to move out on my own.....dishes, silverware, toaster, etc..... I am finally moving out at the age of 22:oops: when my buddy gets back from IRAQ in March. So Im not exactly excited about opening my gifts this year. Oh well atleast I wont have to go out and buy all that crap!:-)

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

Guy

Got my wife a nice new acustic guitar (Walden) it is all solid wood and is awesome sounding. It is there best model. A lot nicer than the Takamine that she has now. Also some PJ's and clothing, a tuner for the guitar (eletric) some mittens she wanted and new strings. Tis the season. I have no idea what I got but no one ever buys me car stuff. They just don't know what to get. I think she will be suprised because we set a budget with each other and the guitar was like 3 times that. She deserves it as I am in grad school and working full time I didn't see her much at all these last few months. I was working like 100 plus hour a week for 2 months. Thank god that is over. She is just so happy I am home.

Happy holidays to all,

We went to see Colin Mochary and another guy from "Who's line is it anyway" about 4 weeks ago, got her some perfume, a subscription to news week, and a wedding band. She didn't like the one that came with her ring originally. We've been married for 2.5 yrs now and I guess she's been asked when the wedding is enough times already :)

We got a roomba for xmas and I could really care less how clean the floors are compared to the dyson. This little dude kicks ass on hardwoods/area rugs! SET IT AND FORGET IT! HA HA HAAA :) It is the coolest thing! I turned it on and was out in the garage, came in to get a drink and it had the living room mapped already and was doing douhnuts around chair legs :)

Also got a Sonicare elite, very nice, first day my lips were numb but now my teeth feel really clean! Lots of smaller fun stuff the the roomba is my fave.

• 5 weeks later...

I bought her a 2005 Lexus 330 "Crystal White".

She bought me a $3,500 1972 240z, an Edlebrock V8 and a custom 200-4r transmission. (some assembly required, powerplant not included).

I think I got the better bargain (hopefully not the more expensive one).

But that's okay, because for her birthday I got her... a 2005 Lexus 330, and for our aniversary, I got her a 2005 Lexus 330, and for next Christmas I got her a 2005 Lexus 330... you get the picture.

"keep that bow on there for 7 more years babe." :wink:

DSommer - Know what you mean about the Dyson - Chris absolutely swears by hers - and we have had a Rainbow and a Kirby!

Spotfitz - Buddy - you're in real trouble!!

For all - Among several other things, my bride of 32 years got a white gold and diamond "right hand" ring - total about 3 carats.

For her birthday she's getting white gold and diamond earrings plus a full custom leather & berber interior for her Z32 convertible.

Yes - I spoil her!