HybridZ

Merry Christmas guys

Guest ON3GO

since i wont be with my family at this time of year, ill be on hybridz in the garage working on the blue Z. :-P

wish you all you guys and your familys all the best, and hope everybody stays safe.

Merry Christmas!

mike

Hehe, even though im young i can just picture in my head your kids faces when they see all the gifts!

man i miss being that age :) was such a better life!

anyways hope everybody has fun and stays safe..

i already got my gift from santa, i didnt wake up with a hangover today :D

mike

p.s. the snow was cool that we got here in houston! took some pics and will post them later!

p.s. the snow was cool that we got here in houston! took some pics and will post them later!

Hehe, my Grandparents called us today from Texas and told us about the 1" of snow that they got! Thats just crazy! He said they last time Texas got snow as like 1892 or something!:shock:

Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you all got what you wanted!

Guy

Well they dont live down there, they just "go south" for the winter. So Im not exactly sure where they are right now. But they go to Texas, Mexico, and usually "swing" by Florida to see my Aunt every year. They have a fifth wheel they they tow and just say south till the winters over.

Guy