HybridZ

So how was your Christmas guys!

Guest ON3GO

How was your day guys?

what you do, what ya get?

i got my Datsun Z logo watch, JDM black Fender mirrors, and some other little things. didnt ask for much.

even though i didnt have family near me, i had some friends and it was a great time. Drank alot and the partys were awesome, and best part it snowed! IN TEXAS!

it was like below 0 degrees with wind chill or something stupid like that.. i so wish i had the Z running, as it was perfect turbo weather!!!

i did keep my word and worked on the Z in this weather, even last night at 3am .. ran into a little stump not having a part so i gotta wait//

but hope you all had a great christmas!

heres some pics

849_p41298.jpg

849_p41299.jpg

849_p41300.jpg

mike

Mine was good overall...

Every year I spend more on one person, and this year it was my wife, and I think it will be in the future... She does so much more for me, is there when I need her, and quite honestly I don't get the sense that her kids appreciate it as much... So she got: a Panasonic DVR handycam, $100 mall gift certificate, $200 Casual Corner gift Certificate, $300 Petite Sophisticate GIft certificate, and a comforter set... The oldest step son got a snow board parka (That I had bought and never used-new in the closet), $100 and a free Dyno session at Express Auto. The youngest got his windows tinted in his car, and I paid half towards a gym membership (His dad paid the other half) and we got a DVR Dishnet box for his room.

I got a corvette hat, a C5 double cup holder, some leg warmers for bicycling, a right angle drill attachment, a pair of bass shakers to wire into our home theater, a craftsman lazer leveler, an extention cord built into a reel and power strip, and a couple of small things like a beard trimmer and a travel mug.

I also bought my parents a 32inch panasonic TV... But everyone in the extended family got gift cards... $50 each for my brothers, my sister, and the nephews and nieces... I figure they appreciate money as much as anything.

MIke

My Christmas was pretty good, minus one relative....

My family consists of one step dad, two step sisters, one blood sister, 2 half brothers,and 1 half sister. I spent Christmas with my GF for the first time in 6 years! Her mother is extremly close to her parents(grandparents of my GF) and she(GF's mom) thinks that all the holidays should be spent with her side of the family, so that has ment me not spending the holidays with my GF for the pas 5+ years....yeah it sucks! Not this year though, this year my GF said F-THAT Im spending the holidays with my BF of 5+years! LOL It was really nice.

The only complaint that I have this holiday is one of my step sisters shafted me again.......no gift at all!!!!! Yeah last year she did the same thing! I figured maybe she forgot and this year I will get something, its not that Im greedy but I figure if I can go out and get something for her she can go out and get something for me? I mean come on it Christmas! But no, this year I get nothing! I got her a movie, which as it turns out she already had it so I told her I would exchange it for one she doesnt have......well instead she just asked for the receit so that she can go exchange it herself! Yeah HOW RUDE! Sorry but next year I will not be getting anything for her! She's on my $hit list for sure! Am I wrong to think like this? I think after putting up with this for 2 years I have a right to be PO'd.

Anyways.......... I got a $100 gas card, a toaster oven(this thing looks pretty cool!),and a pot & pan set from my Mom and Step Dad. I got plates, bowls, silverware, can opener, spatula(sp?), and some M&M's from my sister. I got a comedy DVD from my Step Sister(the nice one!). And my GF got me a MAXIUM bikini calander and a she's trying really hard to find one of those SKI-DOO remote control snowmobiles....yeah she waited till the last week to go out and try to buy one! LOL It's ok I can wait.

And my GF really like the digital camera that I got her! She was very surprized that I got her such a nice one. She was expecting a much cheaper/crappy one! LOL

I got to talk to my best friend who is over in IRAQ yesterday too. Im not sure where exactly he his but his kinda depressed about being over there for Christmas. When he came home for his 2 week break he met a girl and they are very close for only knowing each other for such a short period of time. I think thats why hes so sad. That and he told me he was very close to being killed by a road side bomb. Not good news. So I think talking with him helped him realize that we are all praying for him and his safe return in 2 months. I hope everyone who knows someone over there emailed, called, or wrote them...I cant imagine how much that must suck being over there for Christmas. If you didnt then get on the phone, computer or get that pen and paper out and write them!!!!!! They need our support this time of year!

Happy Holidays to all!

Guy

Guest z31_drifter

My XMAS was good too. Got a model of a 350Z, a photo printer, $500.00 from my Gramma, usually I get $25.00. Also got a laptop. Got some other things too. Just stayed home and hung out with my family.

Guest Island Son

It's funny how things change over time, i used to love getting my tools and such for XMas but this year my fav gift was a picture frame with pic's of my 4 grand sons, My oldest girls 2 boys together, my son's lil boy (middle child) and our newest addition my lil girls baby boy (she is the youngest and has always been daddy's lil girl), i have a pic on my desk at work of the lil fella but this new pic frame has all the little men in it, wouldn't mean much to some folks but it means the world to me, i have to admit that some of my decisions when the kids were younger might not have been the best, but so help me these lil men will be taken care off as long as i'm still breathing.

It was a great XMas in the great green north this year in this house at least.

I hope everyone the very very best in the New Year, and all the happiness you can handle.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year All

Christmas was good :mrgreen: See here .

Also got a Century canvas punching bag for Jeet Kune Do and my OWN set of nunchukas (I love using those and my rattan sticks :-D ) Just sucks I can't use them, because I fractured a bone on my right arm, just behind my wrist.

I got a Palm pilot thingy so I have something to write stuff down on and a book called "Learning To Remember", because I have a horrible memory.

I would say the best part was having some family here that never spent Christmas with us before. Was pretty cool, except for the fact my brother-in-law works 3rd shift and he stayed awake the entire time... poor guy.

!M!

Christmas was ok this year, my parents decided to cut back.

I got I Robot, Collateral, the Bourne Supremacy, Ghost Recon 2, Need for Speed Underground 2 (awesome game!), headphones, a pair of good tactical boots for paintball, some paintball gift certificates, A Tom Clancy Book, and about $85 total from a few relatives. Ive been trying to save up for either one of these

http://warsensor.com/product/images/WS-66a1.jpg

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16048&item=7123848763&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I have the damn norwalk flue, I been puking out both ends since Christmas eve, and I missed both meals, for that matter I haven't eaten solid food since breakfast Christmas Eve. On the bright side I got one of those joysticks you hook up to your tv and play old school atari games on.

On another note spagehtti westerns are a whole new experience when you are running a high fever. I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and I wish long HEALTY lives to you all...