HybridZ

Visiting NorCal...anyone there?

Tim240z

Owen and I are doing a roadtrip up to San Fran. Leaving Friday early morning, and coming back Sunday. Staying at Stan's place (thanks again Stan). I am picking up my new TT 'glass hood that I won on E-bay. Anyone want to get together while we're up there. We have no plans, apart from hitting the junk yards while we're there.

PM me and I will give you my cell number.

Tim

His 'basecamp' will be Vallejo. Any of you within driving distance are welcome to come over Saturday or Sunday morning. We might be going to Sacramento with mas280 for the drags on Saturday afternoon if the weather holds out. If it doesn't, we'll just be hangin' out in the garage exchanging tall tales....

For those interested, drop me an email for directions at: handymanstan@comcast.net

Vallejo is 45 minutes from Rio. I'm having family up also this weekend. I won't be able to break away to leave town but if you guys would like to stop by maybe Saturday night on your way back from the drags in Sac we could grab a burger at Shelbys (the hot rod drive-in here in Rio Vista). Same place that was in the mag with the picture of my Z.

That would be cool to surround the place in V8 Z's.

P.S. Thanks Alex for the heads up.

My friend and I live in the area. There's a really good burrito place in Fairfield if you want to stop there on the way out to the drags. Its called Adalberto's. Anyway, we'd be up for meeting you guys, we're only right over the bridge, about 20 min away.