HybridZ

Got new wheels

stamped: "14x7 JAPAN" and nothing more. The look to be made out of the same quality alloy oem nissan uses, maybe even softer than that. Polish easy so far :)

I guess I'll post better pics when I'm done polishing. The honey comb center section is gonna be a PITA to do... all those little individual lines! For the outer lip I'm thinking Im just gonna mount them on the Altima, raise her, and put it in D, and just hold some 100grit to the wheels. I think it will work well, its the same concept I always use to polish SU covers (done 4 sets), I just clamp them on a lathe and let them spin, while holding sandpaper to it.

Anybody else do that?? Or am I the only crazy guy here lol..

any polishing tips on the center section? Maybe just sandblast that sucker and spray some black paint?? Very tempting...

The tires are BFGoodrich G-Force DOT legal slicks.. Can't wait to see how well they grip..

Spinning em around to polish is a good idea. If you used a bunched up cloth with cutting compound on it you could do the centers that way too.

After mine were polished they were hit with a couple of coats of POR Glisten clear coat. It takes away a bit of the shine but saves having to do them again. Just don't try to brush it on.