HybridZ

Need Z body kits? Found supplier.

ZR8ED

I've been considering buying their 280zx widebody kit for a while now. But the only way I'd do it is if I tell him exactly when I'm going to be picking it up. Then the only major problem (I hope) is fitment, I hear its slightly more than a pain.

edit: I just noticed that you live in Toronto. Showcars is based somewhere near there so I guess delivery wouldn't be a problem for you either.

I've been to his shop (well barn, really) and he has some seriously cool parts there, NOS from as far back as the 30's and so many used body panels from so many different makes its staggering. The owners name is Rob and he's a good guy, but not much of a business man, and fiberglass work isn't their forte.

I've been there too.. I met up with Glen there (member DOT, V12 jag guy) and I wont speak for him, but I was not impresed.. the 'work' that was in progress (some sort of body kit.. I guess..) looked a little hack, and it was the most disorganized place I had ever seen.. and I have worked in a wrecking yard! :lol: The guy may be a nice person, but I got the impression hes a scam artist and I don't think I'd buy anything from him.. even though it's local to me and I could pick up..

Do a search here on HZ. Showcars has a terrible reputation!!!

I emailed them re getting the covered headlight extensions still no reply and that was weeks ago (timezones and international tolls = I do first contact via email then based on response/feel I will call etc to do business) so they have lost me as an international buyer etc.

I forgot to mention that too.. I e-mailed them (showcars) several times, and did recieve a reply.. but it seamed to be 'pushy' and kind of vauge. I felt like a slimy used car salesman was talking to me, and that they really didn't care about my needs/car.. just wanted my $$$.

• 2 years later...
Guest stealthfrenchmen

i just bought a 1976 280z and im swaping in a nissan r-33tt motor and i was just woundering if any of you guys have any pointers?