HybridZ

idiotic question hour...discuss

z-REX

hi guys! i've missed you... all this ny weather and not driving the 240 gave me a case of z depression. i'm getting better. :-P

anyway... wife and i are having a debate about the power of lingerie. she insists some men truly like it... i contend that the attraction to the world of silk and lace is simply a cover up... face it, all guys ever think about is naked women. (or maybe it's just me?) alas, men everywhere are forced to hide their most intrinsic and instinctive desire because of a lingering case of victorian oppression.

i know this may well be the most ridiculous post on this hallowed site in at least a couple of years not started by aux... :shock::wink: but it was on my mind and i couldn't wait to see what kind of responses i might gather among you all....

bob

I love it! I have this wierd sexual attraction to fire... er, wait, :lol: I meant to say, I love to see woman in white lace lingerie for some reason. I think it goes back to when I was a little kid and would get a sneak peek at the Sears catalog woman. Back then they were hot! Or maybe it's just looking at it like a present, knowing that you get to unwrap it and play with it.

I don't really know why, but yes, I like it!

!M!

well,

its like this, I had a girlfriend of mine answer her door in a little nighty type thing...there was a glow from the back room and I could see her shape through the silky thing...that was a fantastic night....if she had ansered the door completely naked, than it wouldnt have been so sexy, and I wouldnt have been so excited to see her (although being naked in itself isnt bad, but there can be something sexy about some loose fitting easily removable clothing.)

however, sometimes these get-ups can be a pain in the arse. those multi layer straight-jacket type things.....errrr.

but ummm anyway, It might not be the lingerie itself thats so attractive, but the fact that when you see a woman....probably your woman in such a thing you just know your going to get some. (unless of course you somehow end up screwing it up....not that im not guilty of such things....)

wow....didnt think I would ever reply to something like this on hybridz.

I suppose it's a similar question of wether you drink your beer from the bottle or pour it into a mug before hand???? After it's all said and done....it tastes the same! Anybody enjoy edible panties..........? Come on, fess up! I'll bet Tim does.

Guest tony78_280z

I'm all for it. The more the better. It's such a rare treat for your woman to put on a show you gotta enjoy it when you can. Tell her you prefer the kind that don't get in the way. Nothing compares to garter belt and theigh high stockings!

Teddy's and that crap are lame but a corrset or those little panties that look like really short shorts are killer. Those little short/panties make any chicks *** rock.

Isk

Teddy's and that crap are lame but a corrset or those little panties that look like really short shorts are killer. Those little short/panties make any chicks *** rock.

Isk

now those rule... funny i never thought of them as being lingerie before... but just be careful when you say any chick...you might be stretching the truth!

Guest tony78_280z

I told my Girl that I got her something for valantines day that every sexy couple should own. I said that she can use it and that I can use and it's kind'a kinky. She is so sure that it is lingerie. It's a digital camera.

=)

*sigh* I'm sure there will be plenty more pics of the kids than anything exciting. Except maybe my Z. Hey maybe I could convince her to wear some lingerie and pose on my Z. =)

Guest tony78_280z
And then get out your hammer and dolly to fix the dent in the Z
Oh my god! You know when they type ROFL and LOL? Well I actualy did ! God that was funny!!! I wish I could share that with her, but she hasn't gotten the present yet. I can't read the screen on my computer because of the tears of laughter!

In her deffense, She weighs 120, wet. Although her but isn't as perfect as it once was...