HybridZ

Pictures of the new Vinyl transfers

Tim240z

Here it is. Came out really nice. I placed it on the 1/4 window of my Z. Warning....take your time peeling back the cover after applying the transfer. The design has a lot of very small pieces that want to stay on the cover.

8112New_Logo_Decal_3.JPG

8112New_Logo_Decal.JPG

I do have a few (about 5 extra). Owen, they are already made, so the size is set.

The unforntunate part is that the price is drastically higher than the original quote (see the post in the vendor forum).

The decals cost me $18 each, plus CA sales tax of 8.5%. I think a decal would cost about 90c to mail, so it will end up ~$20 per transfer. I have already lost a lot of money on this deal because of the issues with the previous vendor screwing me, so......

The remaining 5 stickers will go on a first come, first serve basis.Paypal instructions are on the apparrel post in the Vendor forum. Please read the instructions before sending payment.

Thanks and sorry for the delays, price mix-ups etc. I doubt that I will ever do this again, it is just way too much stress!!!

Hey Tim its been a while since I ordered and I have CRS(can't remeber ****). If I didn't order one befor I would like one and I will send you money as soon as you can tell me if I can have one or if I already ordered one. I'll be looking for for post. Please let me know what they cost you, I know there was a problem with the cost, I'm willing to pay whatever increase you were eating. Thanks Paul

Het Tim I tried to post earlier but my system crashed and it did'nt go through. I had given some extra $ when I gave you my order but I don't know if it was enough to cover the extra cost of the new transfers. If it was not enough please let me know so I can make it up to you, don't short change yourself. Thanks alot for all your hard work getting this cool gear together for us. Paul