HybridZ

anyone looking for a SERIOUS 240z turbo???

Guest Chris240turbo

Guest Chris240turbo

Spotted this on e-bay, no bids yet, but this car has all the right parts! if you are thinking of building your own, hybrid turbo, standalone, mean-a$$ turbo 240, I'll bet you couldn't build one this nice for less than 12K, and this one is running/driving, and looking good! shoot, a new SER sentra costs more than 3 times what the opening bid is!, I know 'cause I own one... I'd imagine this car would outrun, and "outcool" any new car anywhere near the price, somebody buy it before I'm forced to call the bank, after all, my girl could surely use a turbo 240, right? at least then she wouldn't drive mine!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6187&item=4532699117&rd=1

HA! first link I've ever posted, and it works!

BTW, I don't know this guy, although I'd like to, particularly if he did all the work himself! I'd also be willing to go look at it, take pictures, and talk to the owner, if someone is truely interested.

Chris240turbo

Guest ON3GO

man i wish i wasnt me.. which means being poor!

that car is very nice, never saw it around houston but would love to!

nice find chris.. hope to see ya soon when i get time..

life ='s the suck!

mike

Guest ON3GO
That color is you Mike!!

lol funny that you say that :D.. been thinking of bright colors for the blue Z :D or my next project.

mike

If my wife didn't just buy a state of the art Washer and Dryer....Darnit!

Presuming the rust is under control, that would be a sweet deal. It has everything you need. A great start to a killer Z. I wish there were better photos.

Guest bastaad525

hanging around this site can be so depressing some times. That's a very nice car... way nicer than mine, and the current bid is WAY less than what I"ve spent on my 240 to date. On the other hand I echo the guys sentiment... been seriously contemplating selling my Z again... I hardly drive it anymore, it just sits gathering dust... as hard as I tried to make it a point of keeping it as a daily driver, in the end it's really just more feasible as a fun-car... guess I just don't have much time these days for having 'fun' :P

edit: btw... turbo manifolds are ugly, even if you take all the crap off'em

Guest JAMIE T

Good deal man! I offered him My Z28 as trade but he declined. You don't want a 12 sec daily driver '94 Z28 6 spd do ya? He'd be a punk if he doesn't follow through with the auction.