HybridZ

And You Think Buffalo Is Bad.....

EvilRufusKay

It looks like the leaves have been ripped right off those palm trees!

Dat260 Where is that, it reminds me of the ice storm we got here in Montreal a few years ago.

I was in MTL for that one. They closed all the bridges with me one the south shore. I had to go through Valleyfield to back to Toronto. Driving through a major city in the dark with the odd arcing electrical tower is spooky.

I'm going to guess high winds blowing water off the lake (look at the white caps) with an ambient well below freezing and then landing on very cold cars and instantly freezing to ice.

Eh?

I have seen this before and it dosnt have to be fresh water. i have seen ocean water when it is contuninously blown off the waves coat things like that... not near that bad but i have seen it before. But i agree prabably not rain or sleet but stuff being blown off the ocean or lake.

Looks like the water comes right up to the wall... so the waves hit the wall slash water in the air and then as it hits the ground or whatever is on the ground it freezes.... if its cold enough.