HybridZ

Anyone got a set of 370cc injectors for sale? (need 6)

Guest bastaad525

Guest bastaad525

Was cruisin the classifieds, and apart from not really knowing for sure where to find something like this, I didn't see any for sale, but it seems usually there are some guys around with a spare set of those SVO injectors for us thirsty turbo guys....

At any rate, someone offered me a set a while ago, I forget who unfortunately :( but only wanted $60... anyone else selling a set for a good price like this?

The z31 NA 300zx had 370cc injectors, and they are barbed type. I bought a whole set off ebay for $38.00 shipped

I think you might want to do some more research on that.. Also have them bench flowed.. Looks like the n/a 300zx injectors flow around 187CCs.. I believe the turbo injectors flow 270CCs. Follow this link and go down to lucus..

http://users.erols.com/srweiss/tableifc.htm

I think you might want to do some more research on that.. Also have them bench flowed.. Looks like the n/a 300zx injectors flow around 187CCs.. I believe the turbo injectors flow 270CCs. Follow this link and go down to lucus..

http://users.erols.com/srweiss/tableifc.htm

Wigen, I called the local Nissan dealership, a 30 year Z mechanic, and they both said the 1985, 1986 300zx injectors were 370cc. Can anyone else verify this?

I talked with my buddy that works at nissan that has a Z32TT.He did say that Z32 TT stock injectors are 370CCs.. But he could not tell me about the n/a or turbo Z31 injectors.. I do have the parts numbers for both though.. turbo part number is 1660019P12... N/A is A660079s11.. I would not trust that the Z31 n/a injectors are 370CC..

Guest bastaad525

it would seem kinda silly to put 370cc injectors on the N/A Z31... that's a lot of fuel for a motor that wasn't all that big on power, comparable to the 280 ZXT which ran just fine stock on 260cc injectors.

I am kicking myself SO hard right now for not buying that set when it was offered... and apparently I dont have whomever it was' email that wanted to sell them... I"m pissed....

I'll check out that ford website.

Guest bastaad525

ugh... I wasn't able to find it though I did find a few other auctions for these injectors...

quick question, do I want the green top or the brown top ones or does it matter?