HybridZ

Las Vegas Area RBers

stony

Red flag is a military excercise where we drop bombs and dogfight with different countries. I will be there from like the 3 of aug till the 20th+/- a couple days.

Coming down from ontario?

Hehe... Been to a few of those myself. Always a good time... unless you're working night sorties.

I don't mind coming out... it's about a 4 hour drive for me. I might have some friends coming out on one of the E-3 crews. I just don't have my RB Z done... hafta settle with the Subaru.

Coming down from ontario?

I think this is Ontario, California not Ontario Canada. So it's not far from Vegas like he says.

I just don't have my RB Z done... hafta settle with the Subaru.

Zhad, maybe we should caravan if this happens. My birthday is in August and I could probably pull together a couple of Z guys for Vegas, (at least 2, me if I finish by then, and my friend with a SR20 Z if he even has his car still).

KEEP THIS THREAD UPDATED, could be fun!

I would go, My z would be done by them, maybe cover in primer, dump muffler,flares and wheels and nice suspension, stock evrything else... otherwise I would have to go in my s14... I would go to meet some of you and to see your rides and get opinions.

cool stuff...

I would go' date=' My z would be done by them, maybe cover in primer, dump muffler,flares and wheels and nice suspension, stock evrything else... otherwise I would have to go in my s14... I would go to meet some of you and to see your rides and get opinions.

cool stuff...[/quote']

Never knew Vacaville was so in the middle of nowhere up between Oakland and Sac. But why not? Maybe get some bay area guys and others.

TO MODERATORS: Would this be a good Hybrid Z thing that we can throw together? 3-4 months away.

Man Vacaville has some of the best ride of the bay area... I mean thanks to the military people, we have some bad *** rides... I'm from New York and I kind of like it overhere in cowville. There is a 5.0 Z and a 383 supercharge yellow Z... seriously bro, people goes crazy overhere.

sounds like there is some interest but just so know one misunderstands. i will be there for a 2 week period of which i have no idea what days i will have available to mess around with. just dont want it to sound like im organizing a meet or something... BUT that would be cool if we could do something like that i just cant do the organizing as i will be a busy MO FO most of the time.

sounds like there is some interest but just so know one misunderstands. i will be there for a 2 week period of which i have no idea what days i will have available to mess around with. just dont want it to sound like im organizing a meet or something... BUT that would be cool if we could do something like that i just cant do the organizing as i will be a busy MO FO most of the time.

Hey, we can always go and you could join us. Either that or we'll have one in your honor! icon_drinking.gif

I am SOOOOOO overdue for a vacation ( 5.5 years) .........think maybe I'll watch this thread and see if it materializes. I bought my RB from Bernard who was originally from LVegas (lives in Japan like Matt) ....but I didn't stay and experiance the Vegas spirit ! I could use a little livin' for a change ! Would Love to meet Clint,Matt etc. in person.

..........Vinnie 8)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Well crap i forgot all about this thread.... went and came back allready. will be back down in sept and then again for 3 weeks in jan-feb timeframe.

went out to the track twice once to the strip and once to the bullring. Saw a top fueler getting licensed... that was awesome.