HybridZ

and I thought I liked this site...

Guest eric-z

Guest eric-z

turns out I like alot Hybridz more than I thought... considering the options.

I usually stick around this site. The other day I started to wonder around the internet(already seen zcar.com and a couple other places) and found there was a datsun forum on Automotiveforums.com. I thought I would go check it out and saw someone was looking for a widebody kit for the S30. I then thought I would help them out and direct them to John Washington's site. so I did... and others replied. I for one am appalled...

check it out...

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=398066

anyone who would call Dan Juday's car "stupid" does not see eye-to-eye with me...

Yeah, Dan's car is totally gay. He obviously has too much money and too much time on his hands. If he had half an ounce of testosterone he will sell that thing. In fact, to help him out, I would be willing to take it off his hands for him. Just as a personal favor. Hate to see him denegrate his manhood the way he has. He ought to trade up to a yellow Scion

I'm laughing till my eyes water.

I just stumbled across this thread.

That's me: a stupid, rich (HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!), gay (in the "stupid" usage) guy with too much time on my hands (more HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!).

Hmm, I look good with the backwards hat, don't I? :twak:

BTW, fo shizzy I know the bling, white boy.