HybridZ

Finally cranked the Rb25 tonight

J Taylor

Been troubleshooting the SDS setup for a couple of days and finally got it all figured out. I'm using Stony's rb26 base map (thanks for that upload stony) and it seems to idle good after leaning it out 40% or so. Hoping to be able to drive it a bit by the weekend sometime. After being down for almost 3 years and about 10 grand I'm very anxious to drive it. Not even concerned about making boost.....I just want to take it around the block. lol

JT

Jon this is a historical moment in time.. I will have to come over with the video camera and tape the drive around the block.. Prove your Z can move under its own powa!! hahah.. I will edit out the tow strap. :-) .. seriously that is awesome. I cannot wait to take a ride..

Damn John about time it was way over due. It sucks that i wont see it go for first ride but five more months and i am coming down for three week ride lol. Has it really been three years already? Anyways good luck bro and try not to brake it this time lol.

Ivan