HybridZ

Phase2

Forrest

Anyone heard anything about an engine importer called Phase 2? (Or Phase II) A guy I met with an SR20 said they are an actual importer in CA, not a reseller, with excellent customer service and good prices. That's what I'm looking for.

Unfortunately, could they have picked a worse name? Obviously that's freakin impossible to search for. I tried anyway and had no luck. So if someone has a webpage for them, I'd appreciate it.

-Forrest

Just go www.phase2motortrend.com as far as parts, support and prices they are great, engine prices in the other hand maybe a little pricy to me. if you are in Cali just go to Venus, they can get anything for you www.venus-auto.com[/url'] they guy's name is Ronald and the customer service is support by Vicky she very nice... they are in Sac.

I would go VENUS too and the parts from Phase2 I can probably get cheaper. They are pricey...

Reputation for good parts and good service is worth money - thanks for the replies guys. I want to get good stuff on the first try.

Let me know, I can definately help you out with some parts... I can get better deals than Phase2 (most of the time) and ship out in a good manner. Just let me know what you are looking for and I'll help if I can.

hey 240Z_Master... if you can get similar stuff to Phase2 at more competitive prices... how much for the Sunline oil distribution block for the SR20? :twisted: It's friggin nice but I can't justify ~$250 for it, even though it's a lot better than the $20 spin-on adapter I have...

• 2 weeks later...
hey 240Z_Master... if you can get similar stuff to Phase2 at more competitive prices... how much for the Sunline oil distribution block for the SR20? :twisted: It's friggin nice but I can't justify ~$250 for it, even though it's a lot better than the $20 spin-on adapter I have...

I can't get everything, =P I can't get that part. Sorry.