HybridZ

SoCal BBQ 'n' Beer - Sat June 25th

Tim240z

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the BBQ. It was still going strong when I left.

Tim,

Thanks for the great food, you are the BBQ Meister!!

It sure was nice to talk to everyone there and hear the interesting stories, especially Bartman's youthful escapades.:)

Tim, you are a fortunate man with all your neat automotive toys (as in full-size cars) and tools and gadgets, etc.

I'm looking forward to the next get-together.

Hanns

I have to hold my head down in shame. For some reason I thought the BBQ was Sunday. I appoligize to you Tim for not bringing the ice.

No problem, we had plenty....Dave (Hanomon) brought a whole bunch.....

Guest bastaad525

I FINALLY get some free time to make it to one of Tim's BBQ's and I ended up sleeping in just a tad too late :(

Oh I made it out to Tim's house.... at about 5pm, well after everyone had already gone. I never thought you guys would leave so early, I thought it would be like an all day thing. Well that and the fact that I hit ungodly traffic on the way and a 30 minute drive turned into a two hour and thirty minute drive. *sigh* next time... next time.

Well, got to see the opel and the finished truck at least, as well as some of what Tim has in store for the Z :D . Oh and Tim we were both really awed by the addition to the house, VERY nice.

Yup' date=' as usual, Tim pulls off another nice get together.

Hell, even owen showed up :weird:[/quote']

Duh! I haven't missed one yet? I don't think...I only came cuz I heard your PURIST a$$ was gonna be there! Hahaa! :-)

Thanks again Tim!

Owen