HybridZ

SoCal BBQ 'n' Beer - Sat June 25th

Tim240z

My place near LAX. All are welcome, but please RSVP (tp2txh*at*earthlink.net) so I can plan appropriately. Been a while since the last one.

Date: Saturday June 25th

Time: 11am to whenever....

Bring: Drinks (if you drink anything fancy shmancy), otherwise, just yourselves. I will have the grub, beer, and soda

Where: El Segundo, at the west end of the I-105, directly south of LAX international airport. (Email me if you need directions/map)

Average showing is 10-15 guys and half a dozen or so Z cars.

Maybe I can talk Rick Johnson into coming out!

Tim

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
OK. VERY slim chance I might make that... if I fly in to San Diego to get my bike, and ride it back, I'll stop by on the way back... but that's a very big if :)

Come on Alex, there is nothing like a long coast ride during the spring / summer to make you feel like a man again :twisted:

Have a great trip, John! Try to see some of the islands though

Thanks. We'll be staying on the big island in Kona with maybe a trip to Oahu and Pearl Harbor. I've also just finished my titanium canoe so I can ride the lava flows!

John's getting married? ... well now, that explains alot doesn't it.

Probably explains all of it! BTW... did you know that its physically impossible to seat 96 people at 10 tables set with 10 chairs? You need at least 11 tables set with 10 chairs and even then, it takes about 4 hours to figure it out.

BTW... did you know that its physically impossible to seat 96 people at 10 tables set with 10 chairs? You need at least 11 tables set with 10 chairs and even then, it takes about 4 hours to figure it out.

This is exactly the problem my fiance and I are dealing with! Gonna be crowded!

I'm certainly going to try and be there! Last time was really fun...got to meet some great people and had great conversation and eats, thanks to Mr. Tim and who ever else helped out. Tim, did you enjoy the bottle of scotch I brought ya?

Tom (2126)