HybridZ

Anyone ever tried this turbo?

Well put it this way, my friend and I bought an Ebay turbo....and well mine was dead after 90 kilometres and his was after 1000 kilometres. Mine has a ground compressor housing and bent turbo shaft....

Those turbo's costed about $350 each.

dude, watch out for ebay turbos.. i saw some glued together.. GLUED!!!

I just finished a GP for a Master Power turbo..

Less known, brazilan made and Mustang proven.. i havent heard any downers for them so it seams cool so far..

if I ever git off my but and get my motor running ill let you know how it goes..

dude' date=' watch out for ebay turbos.. i saw some glued together.. GLUED!!!

I just finished a GP for a Master Power turbo..

Less known, brazilan made and Mustang proven.. i havent heard any downers for them so it seams cool so far..

if I ever git off my but and get my motor running ill let you know how it goes..[/quote']

I'm running a T-70 masterpower turbo on my car. The only complaint I have is that the smallest housing to be had on the exhaust side is .68 on a T4 flange. The good news is you can swap a turbonetics housing on it without any problems, so thats exactly what I did. Not sure off hand how many miles I have on the turbo now (couple thousand atleast) and I run 30psi at the track and have zero problems. The next project I do will also get a Master Power turbo...just don't buy from turbocalculator.com. Horrible communication and you may get your parts, and you may not.

I couldnt agree more, James Thagard is the MAN!!!!!

His turbos are all NEW and straight from Garrett. You will be gaurenteed a NEW turbo and wont be wondering if it will hold up or if it will last or this or that. You will get great customer sevice from Mr. Thagard, you WILL get someone who is EXTREMELY knowledgeable about turbos.

You will also get piece of mind from doing it right the first time.

I also HIGHLY recommend http://www.speedshopthagard.com

I'm running a T-70 masterpower turbo on my car. The only complaint I have is that the smallest housing to be had on the exhaust side is .68 on a T4 flange. The good news is you can swap a turbonetics housing on it without any problems, so thats exactly what I did. Not sure off hand how many miles I have on the turbo now (couple thousand atleast) and I run 30psi at the track and have zero problems. The next project I do will also get a Master Power turbo...just don't buy from turbocalculator.com. Horrible communication and you may get your parts, and you may not.

http://www.boostedsystems.com/

his name is Joe, big time on turbo mustangs... if you want somthing he is big time dependable and the communication is superb.. has all the parts and can switch the housings too.