HybridZ

tire selections help please

I have a 71 240zt with 14X7 wheels, I need to get new tires this week and would like some opinion on size and brand please. I do a lot of street driving, what I looking for a good performance tire at a reasonable price. I have been looking at Falken Azenis but they only come in 195-60-14 I was hoping to get a little bigger tire. I did fine the Falken ZE-512 but don't know much about it. Any help on brand and size would be greatly appreciated. thanks

car spec.

71 240zt

10psi boost

220 rwhp

LSD

14X7 wheels

You're probly gona spin anything you put on there, aside from drag radials maybe.. :lol: I'd try to get a 225/60/14 on there.. I think most manufacturers still make that size. I had brigestones this size a few years back on an 85 200sx, running zx 14" rims, and really liked them. Even getting bald, they were still sticky and held pretty good.

I have narrow my tire choices down to these two does anyone have any experience or knowledge about them. please give me some feedback

http://victoriatire.com/tires.html?cart=111874722117688878&BRAND=Falken&NAME=Azenis%20Sport

http://victoriatire.com/tires.html?cart=111874722117688878&BRAND=Falken&NAME=Ziex%20ZE-512%20%2860%20Series%29

I have run both azenis and ziex 512 on my neon.

azenis - great tire. really great. downside: only comes in 195/60/14, but that's the right size for the neon (14x6 rim)

ziex 512 - good for rain, decent tire, not noisy, barely halfway worn down after 15k miles. downside: soft sidewall, lot of sidewall flex. good daily driver tire