HybridZ

Calling Mr. Rick Bowers

pallnet

I'm afraid you'd hold me to my 1.2mil bid Rick! lol. Amazing, right after i get done viewing that auction, i get a spoof email from a Murray F. Bowers....

***Urgent Safeharbor Department Notice***

eBay Fraud Mediation Request

Date: Jun 2005 2005

You have received this email because you or someone had used your account to make fake bids at eBay. For security purposes, we are required to open an investigation into this matter.

I've notified Ebay about this and the scam on your Z Rick. They may not be selling your Z but they're using your picture without authorization. I wish i did live close enough to knock on his/her door. Maybe i could just email them a token of appreciation, with an nice big malicious virus attached of course ;)

My message to the seller:

Nice Z in your ebay ad. Looks just like mine! You must be located in the south of UK to have all those palm trees...

Regards.

No reply as yet, and I notice the bidding has ended early....

Funny sh1t here :mrgreen: . This is one of several rather bizarre results from having my car's picture on the web - I've received numerous offfers to buy it, some legit, some not, but this is the first weirdness of this kind that I'm aware of.

But then it's hard to escape the vigilance of my HybridZ "Posse"....Thanks guys.

Takes all kinds, huh?