HybridZ

Yay or Nay?

PUSHER

mirror3cc.jpg

Got a mirror at a junkyard thats 5003213123213 times better then my old one. And currently put the mirror in this position. However my friend probally will never stop annoying me that it belongs on the front fender.So should I leave it where it is or try to make it work on the fender? Will it look retarded with just 1, dare I find out if It does?

*hardcore edited

why is that? i don't see anything wrong with it. i wouldn't do that to a car either but i certainly wouldn't put down someone that has obviously spent a lot of money, time and effort.

edit: @ Pope

why is that? i don't see anything wrong with it. i wouldn't do that to a car either but i certainly wouldn't put down someone that has obviously spent a lot of money' date=' time and effort[/b'].

edit: @ Pope

Hes put money and effort into, supsension, diff and wheels. But if your talking about the exterior look, its covered with 50ish $s worth of stickers.......

And im leaning towards leaving it where it is. Might reposition it tommorrow and see what it looks like.

Guest Battle Pope

It's not my bag. I should have said, I don't like it personally but the reason for being so harsh was that something that sparkley could potentially create hazardous conditions for other drivers.

If it doesn't ever see street driving, by all means continue to sparkle. Just don't endanger me or my friends and family while doing it. :)

Soooo... this post is about your new mirror and not the blue paint on the stainless (or is that painters tape?)? :mrgreen:

!M!

common...... seriously..... COMMON, who would paint trim blue... It's painters tape, ran out of time xmas break, refuse to take it off knowing that the very next day I may decide to paint it and put it back on.

lol. its painters tape. i am the one who said the mirror should go on the fender. because, why bother changing the mirror if its going in the same place? and it would look cool with the flares. and you could probably see better out of it. do it geoff!! :twak::twak:

and for all the blue sparkle haters, i dont have the time or skill required for a legitimate paint job, and this was 80 bucks for a big roll. half as much as a maaco paintjob and looks way cooler. if you say you dont like glitter, you are lying to yourself. deep down, everyone likes glitter and chrome and flame jobs and what not.

and yes it sees street use. its not done, its like half red still. if your friends and family crash their car because of my "paint job" then they need to stop rubbernecking.

common...... seriously..... COMMON, who would paint trim blue... It's painters tape, ran out of time xmas break, refuse to take it off knowing that the very next day I may decide to paint it and put it back on.

Haha... it was a joke. (didn't ya see the smilie?) The tape has been on that long? :shock: Have fun getting it off!

!M!

hmmm well if you ever feel insecure about your glittery stickers jsut whip out $50 bucks and get flat black krylon(sp?) rust tough paint... paint over them stickers and notice the nice texture those stars bring to the flat black.... But... are you sure that all that adhesive isnt going to bite you int he *** when you acctually really want to paint the car and you have to remove the stuff?

Guest Battle Pope
lol. its painters tape. i am the one who said the mirror should go on the fender. because' date=' why bother changing the mirror if its going in the same place? and it would look cool with the flares. and you could probably see better out of it. do it geoff!! :twak::twak:

and for all the blue sparkle haters, i dont have the time or skill required for a legitimate paint job, and this was 80 bucks for a big roll. half as much as a maaco paintjob and looks way cooler. if you say you dont like glitter, you are lying to yourself. deep down, everyone likes glitter and chrome and flame jobs and what not.

and yes it sees street use. its not done, its like half red still. if your friends and family crash their car because of my "paint job" then they need to stop rubbernecking.[/quote']

Then don't complain if I ever happen to see your rolling distraction coming at me and flash a spotlight in your face repeatedly. :icon8:

There are fender mirrors and there are door mirrors......you have a door mirror..you can identify by the pecuniary radius on the vertical angle.........if yoiu have a traditional G nose with traditional flares then you obtain the traditional mirrors that are placed on the fenders followed by blue metal flake tape..

I think I recognize the screenname "chmercer" from FreshAlloy... and I think he needs a nice swift kick in the nuts for that exterior of the S14 (good wheels though). You know the FA guys would hound you to death if you put a pic of that up there :twak:

Anyway, that is a squarish mirror, I think the only ones that look good on the fender are the black-housing round mirrors. Oh yes, more pics of your flares (ZG flares?) and the wheels... are they Circle Racing?

not only FA but the 240sxforums.com guys would too...

long time no see mercer.

i was like bass boat?

and wtf has been going on with TRS? my name disapeared..

have I meet you?

after searching TRS(texas racing scene, witch i was a member of before I moved) i found this:

ReFluXd (9:22:30 AM): jdm tyte yo!

keylempa (9:22:33 AM): ?

ReFluXd (9:22:38 AM): felt like saying it

ReFluXd (9:22:42 AM): you see charlies bass boat?

keylempa (9:22:47 AM): yes yes i did

ReFluXd (9:22:57 AM): thats super awesome how he painted the car in sections

keylempa (9:23:48 AM): lol, I know

ReFluXd (9:24:04 AM): why did he do that neway?

ReFluXd (9:24:07 AM): i never asked him

keylempa (9:24:31 AM): because it only cost $80

ReFluXd (9:24:40 AM): and...

ReFluXd (9:24:42 AM): another 80

ReFluXd (9:24:48 AM): would have painted it

ReFluXd (9:24:51 AM): the WHOLE thing

keylempa (9:25:07 AM): did he run out?

ReFluXd (9:25:32 AM): thats almost one of the worse things to ever do...... painting in sections

keylempa (9:25:54 AM): wait

keylempa (9:25:55 AM): what?

ReFluXd (9:26:03 AM): charlie painted half his car?

keylempa (9:26:08 AM): paint?!?!

keylempa (9:26:10 AM): where?

ReFluXd (9:26:13 AM): get on TRS

ReFluXd (9:26:15 AM): under nissan

ReFluXd (9:26:24 AM): "request pics of something boat"

ReFluXd (9:26:32 AM): its blue now with sparkels

keylempa (9:26:37 AM): lainbow tlout

ReFluXd (9:26:40 AM): yep

keylempa (9:26:45 AM): LOL!!!

ReFluXd (9:26:49 AM): you see the pics

ReFluXd (9:26:50 AM): ?

keylempa (9:26:52 AM): I belgian roffle at you

ReFluXd (9:27:02 AM): half his car is painted?

ReFluXd (9:27:08 AM): wtf u laughing at me for?

keylempa (9:27:11 AM): it's vinyl you asshat

keylempa (9:27:13 AM): lol

ReFluXd (9:27:21 AM): wtf!