HybridZ

Nissans getting passed by General Lee Video

Mike C

Yeah. the General Lee was the fastest car ever. The public does not know that NASA and NASCAR secretly aquired the original General Lee and shot it into outer space substituting corn mash as a fuel. Just set it vertical and pushed the pedal to the metal... and lift off... when all the oil is gone, we will be flying around in replicas of General Lee propelled by corn mash.

It is part of the movie, I think. If you raise the volume you could hear the director saying "cut". Which actress is playing Daisy? I used to love cousin Daisy.

Daisy Duke is being played by Jessica Simpson, unfortunately. Don't get me wrong she is hot but I don't like her acting especially for this movie. And yeah Burt does need to hang it up, he was in Longest Yard as well, guess the old rich needs a hobbie so he takes on stupid roles.

What! Jessica Simpson, I thought Daisy was a brunette. Well, Burt is in it and Jessica is in it, this might be a blockbuster flop. I'll wait for it on TV. I think TV shows turn movie never really become successfull, Bewitch I hear is not getting good reviews.