HybridZ

76' 280z what do you think?

hey everyone,

I think I'm about to give up on my V8 z project, think I'm just going to have to put in the back burner for a few years. anyway, I 'm going to get rid of it and wanted to post a pic to see what you guys think it would be worth putting it out for, I was thinking ebay but I'd sure like to get some of my cash back. well I think this is a great car for anyone wanting to go v8, a little rust on doors, rails are all good, no rust in floor pan, it's been lowered, redline wheels, whale tail spoiler. what do you think?

ok I just posted the pic of the car on yahoo. check it out

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/juan_renteria2003/album?.dir=/c5e9

Guest Battle Pope

I'll give you 50 bucks for it tomorrow :)

Seriously though, that's a really nice car. I'd say the 4k neighborhood too.

kidding, actually the car really does look better in the pic for some reason engine is running I would say perfect, has some minor body work thats needed, basically overall I'd say it's still a nice car, so if anyone is interested let me know, I'd like around $2k for it, it's in central california.

• 5 months later...

I think I wish I was in CA and had not bought the '75 I did... if you can't get $1800 out of that car, something is wrong. Same story as when I was looking earlier- the better condition cars are on the west coast, and possibly this is why yours has not sold yet- there were a lot of them in the bay area when I was looking for mine. Have you tried Autotrader or here :D ?

It would be helpful to put some more info in your Craigslist or other ads- i.e. auto/manual, AC, any other mods or repairs, mention the door rust & solid frame rails & floors as you did here, etc.