HybridZ

LS1 powered Miata

auxilary

It looks Photoshopped to me. It looks like there's too much room around the engine for it to be real. The engine looks small comapred to the body.

- Joe

I agree, the shadows are too crisp and even, like they are created, the shadow under the engine should be shorter than the one off to the right side off the car, KEY-the shadow would not be equidistant off the right hand side if it fell on floor, jack other junk. Not that's too big a coincidence. But he's good. The race scene is definaetly photoshopped, it's not good. And.. where does that steering shaft go? Right into the oil pan? :twak:

I agree, the shadows are too crisp and even, like they are created, the shadow under the engine should be shorter than the one off to the right side off the car, KEY-the shadow would not be equidistant off the right hand side if it fell on floor, jack other junk.

Flash?

More specifically... a flash that is mounted to the left of the lens, like most cameras...

This is NOT a photoshop people, look at BOTH pages of pics...

The race scene is a concept picture I presume

Flash?

More specifically... a flash that is mounted to the left of the lens' date=' like most cameras...

This is NOT a photoshop people, look at BOTH pages of pics...

The race scene is a concept picture I presume[/quote']

It's a close call, so either he's really good in photoshop or he made a big mistake, the Z is lighter then the Miata, he should have gone for a 240z swap. :twak: